4|🛹

It's been a few hours since, THAT, happened. Maybe two? Eh nobody was keeping track.

Reki was sitting on the couch, his legs up to his chest as he scrolled through his phone. Langa was sitting at the kitchen table and reading through some cook book. He wanted to cook for Reki some more.

The last few hours were quiet and barely any words were spoken between the two. Just tapping and reading away. It wasnt an uncomfortable silence. They were enjoying each others company.

"Langa"

"Yeah?"

Reki paused for a moment and turned his phone off. He peeked his head from over the couch to look at his friend. Well...what were they exactly? Reki shook the thought off.

"Why did you..erm..." he scratched his head. "Kiss me back?"

Langa closed his book and returned the gaze to the red head across the room. "Oh..um...well" he stuttered, slowly forming a sentence. "I was kinda guessing the kiss was showing your feelings for me..? unless it's some sort of Japan thing." Reki shook his head, hiding everything but his eyes with a couch cushion. "No, definitely not.."

"Oh...okay then, Well, I returned it because I return the feelings." he rubbed the back of his neck and avoided eye contact. Rekis face flushed red and he hung himself over the couch. "Omigosh Langa" He tilted his head, "What? Did I say something wrong."

Reki sighed and put his arms out for a hug. Langa immediately got up and delivered without any hesitation, Reki gave the best hugs. "Can you do it again?"

"Do what again, Reki?"

"Kiss" he pointed to his lips with what Langa saw as puppy eyes.

He nodded, he would do anything for Reki. He ran his fingertips across Rekis jawlie, cupping his cheeks a few moments later. Not wanting to keep Reki waiting he pressed his lips against Reki's. He didnt know how to explain it but his heart ached, ached to give Reki all he deserved. He wanted to show him how much he loves him without using words.

A few seconds later Langa pulled away and filled his face with small kisses. Rekis heart couldn't take it all. Langas touch sent a fire through him. His face almost as red as his hair. Reki hated how flustered Langa made him. He could be doing nothing but sit there and he would still admire and gush about him.

Reki let out a small sigh as he ran his fingers through the soft blue hair of his boyfriend (?) and kept trying to return the love, only for Langa to quickly take over again.

Reki kissed his forehead and held his face in his hands to get him to stop. "Does this mean we're-"

"Yes."

"Is that how it works?"

"yes."

"O-oh okay" Reki let out a small snicker, holding his boyfriends face in his warm hands.

-

Sooner or later Rekis mom called for him to come home to babysit. Langa wanted to tag along so Reki let him. Theres no separating them.

His sisters loved when he came over, plus his mom loved seeing that Reki had friends.

Two little girls, Nanaka and Chihiro, came running to the door when they heard Reki's voice. They opened the door and tackled their brother before noticing Langa. "KI IS HERE KI IS HERE!!" They squealed, then noticing the other boy. "HE BROUGHT PANGA WITH HIM!" Nanaka hugged Langas leg. "No nana it's Songa" Chihiro argued.  Reki laughed at them and patted their heads. "Good try girls, it's Langa"

"Oh! You brought your friend!" Rekis mom smiled at the boys and grabbed the girls off his leg. "Sorry about that" she apologized, telling the two to run along to the kitchen for a snack. "Oh no, it's alright"

Masae explained to Reki that she had to meet with her work friends for important business regarding money things. So he had to babysit the younger ones. He didn't mind, since his mom works so hard, and told her to take her time.

Once she left the red head made his way to the kitchen, Langa following behind. The two girls were eating fruit and cheese and Reki was rummaging the fridge. "Are you hungry Langa?"

He was too busy looking around and finding a picture of young Reki to answer. "Langa?" Reki glanced over at the boy before closing the fridge. "Oh- that.. I told mom to put that away" Reki tugged at his headband in embarrassment. "Why? It's cute. You got to see mine." Langa pointed out, keeping his eyes on the small picture frame.

Baby Reki was in his moms lap with a plastic toy. He was a mess and his mom was smiling wide. "You guys look so happy"
"That was before I was born!" Nanaka cheered, stealing some food from her other sister. "And me!"

Langa smiled and looked at the embarrassed red head. "Hey! Ki is all red!! Hahaha" Nanaka pointed, only making Reki even more sheepish. "Stop Na-na" He muttered. Langa wrapped his arms around Reki and embraced him. "You get so flustered over nothing." Reki rolled his eyes and hugged back. "No I don't."

"I want a hug" Chihiro pouted.

-

Why do I always have to leave off on an awkward place then write an awkward chapter then continue with the awkwardness

Awkward

Please his sisters are so adorable-

Anyways 🙄✋

I believe in Flustered Reki always tugging on his head band supremacy 👁👁

Stay hydrated luvs 😡💕