25|🛹✨

Just a short a/n before we get back into the story!! It's sappy so uh you can skip if you want SKDNSN

I'm not good with explaining my feelings and stuff. Keyboard smashing is my language so ah- I'm gonna try my best to express myself besties :D

Hearing that my story makes you're day, makes you happy, or is 'your reason to live', really makes me happy. I write as a coping mechanism since all mine have been taken from me by other people and made it into something it's not. Writing is basically all I have left. And hearing that it makes so many people happy really keeps me going <3

I personally think my writing sucks (hence why I say it a lot KSKDKS) but so many of you guys enjoy it and it just makes me super super happy 😭 like I can't express the thoughts running through my mind when I get a comment. I try to respond to all comments but sometimes I just get overwhelmed but don't worry I see you <3

I'll stop behind sappy now but I love you guys with all my heart (some of Carlas heart she let me use it <3 ). You guys are all I have left 😭💕

Okay okay bye now besties see you at the end of the chapter!
-

‼️Theres some teasing. It doesn't go to far but I don't wanna make anyone uncomfy so read at your own risk ‼️

-

"Langa? Question."

Then two boys were still cuddling eachother, Reki showed no sign of letting go anytime soon. Langa didn't mind though, he was almost half asleep anyways.

"Yeah?" He lifted his head from Rekis, moving some hair out of his face. He was tired but always willing to answer his boyfriend.

"Can we get married now?"

Langa almost laughed. "What? Are you feeling okay, love?"

"No no no I mean it! I want us to be together forever already."

"I already promised you we would be together for infinity. Or did you forget?" Langa pushed some red strands of hair behind Rekis ear, pecking his cheek and down to his jawline. "Mm, well- I didn't forget..I just wanted to hear it again." He beamed as he ran his fingers through his lovers thin blue hair.

Langa couldn't help but smile. Reki was so silly sometimes and he loved it. He loved everything about Reki though. "We'll get married some day."

"In Canada!" Rekis eyes started to grow wide and practically sparkle. "If that's what you want, I don't mind getting married in Canada." He muttered a response, continuing his trail of kisses from his cheek to his neck. He earned a few hums from Reki in return.

"Is Canada fun? Like, what is it like?"

Langa finished his trail with a peck on Rekis lips. "Hmm..it's not very interesting really. It's a lot of land. A few shopping districts, theres hot springs like the ones here but they are much bigger..um the snowboarding areas of course. There's a lot of those." 

"Anywhere is interesting with you!" Reki wrapped his arms around around his neck. Somewhere in their conversation Langa ended up on top of him but he really didn't mind. "You're in a good mood today."

"Well duh. My future husband came home today." Reki rolled his eyes playfully, giving Langa a few kisses. "-God I love you."

They sat in a comfortable silence for a few seconds, just staring at eachother. They did that often, especially after a long day of skating. Langa started doing it first, it was hard to take his eyes off of the red head. Reki caught on and began doing too.