[Shot Twelve]: Pheoez Let's finish the mission!

Chapter Twelve

___ _

(Third)

After that incident, Cathy throw that image at the back of her mind like nothing happened. Unknown to her that one day, that person will become important in her life

Of course that's another story for another time.

Proceeding, Cathy assumed that the person earlier was just a cannon fodder so shrugging, she met Nathaniel on  Pont des Art or the bridge Passerelle des arts crossing the river Seine.

"Nathaniel!!!" Running when she saw the scarlet haired male, she stop in front of the shocked boy with a grin.

"Let's get started"

"Yeah" Nathaniel approved instantly seeing the high spirited girl jumping like a little rabbit.

"Where should we go first?" He ask, the girl touch her chin pondering a bit before pointing on wards

"Let try central square first, then the eiffel tower, then of course let's not forget to eat at Andre's ice cream and oh! Of course Macaroons from Marinette's,  then go to the park and  proceed to the museum. And—"

Before she can continue, Nathaniel shush her. Cathy flushed in embarrassment before she awkwardly smile

"Let's start with the Central Square first and see if we can continue with the other places, yeah?"

Cathy scratch her chin, nodding. Of course she doesn't have the courage to talk after that embarrassment earlier, however this is her friend! Sooner or later she'll be accustomed with it and be shameless!

You're really thick faced woman. Such a shame that you're my master

Ignoring his harsh comments, Cathy and Nathaniel started to walk. Cathy, held the camera on her hands taking picture from time to time.
Nathaniel however, just continue to watch the girl until they arrive at the Central Square.

"Let's go" Nathaniel pulled the girl, as he saw her getting giddy and asking couples to pose.

Cathy pouted to that and look at the screen of her camera.
"Why'd you pull me? I didn't finish taking a picture yet"

She whined, the boy only smiled wryly and seated on a concrete under the tower. The boy started to sketch and let Cathy continue what she was doing earlier.

See that boy? Even he is ashamed with your attitude

Cathy pouted, and look at Nathaniel remorsefully. It feels like he's ignoring her, and it's making her unsettled.
Sighing, she put down her camera and stride her way to him and seated silently beside Nathaniel.
Pressing her lips together, she grinned and craned her neck just to see a sight she expected

"Marinette and Nathaniel sitting on a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G" Nathaniel whipped his head on her direction and he blushed furiously. Closing his pad he stuttered

"Don't... Don't tell .... Tell anyone, ok?"

"Sure sure! Cross my heart and i won't die, hehe"

The two did their own passion until lunch, as they planned the two search for Andre and ordered ice cream

"Friendship that blooms, like the flower of spring. Forever be together, like a season  unending"

The two grinned hearing those words and seated on a bench eating their ice creams.

"Your birthday is next month, right?" Cathy inquire, Nathaniel hummed in response.

"Good! I'll be the one to prepare your celebration. No objection! You'll face misfortune if you did!"
She nag while waving her hand. Nathaniel just chuckled and agreed with her before they parted ways.