[Shot Sixteen]♣ Nate? Have you Gone Mad?

Chapter Sixteen

Nate? Have you gone mad?
____ _
_______

(Third)

"Last month, a photo has been dropped on us by a certain fan! Mr. Agreste's son dating Mayor Bourgeois's second daughter? Although it's taken while in a photo shoot, some fans saw the two alone either inside the Agreste Mansion or outside of it, who knows only this two teenagers can answer this questions! Nadja Chammack! Don't be amuse it's just the news!"

"Is she a model?"

"She's cute, her name is Cathy Bourgeois, right?"

"The mayor has this kind of cute daughter?"

"*Squeal* i ship them"

Etc.. etc

Cathy opened her mouth then close it again while staring at the iPad, Nathalie held in her hand. Months ago was supposed to be her training to become a photographer and not a model! Suddenly photos of her and A..Adrien so ..so....clo....close

'Ehhh?! Why is it so hot all of a sudden?!'

Fanning herself she glance at the boy beside her. The same as her, he was also shock.

"Mind explaining this?" Gabriel's voice made the two look at one another before looking away.

"Uh.. well Uncle Gabriel, during the photoshoot uhh the photographer..ehem said that something is missing and Adrien needed a female companion-"

"Yes, i know. They had inform me about this, however what I'm referring to is whether you two have a relationship or not"

"No we don't" Adrien immediately answered, hearing this Cathy grip the fabric on her lap. Feeling ridiculous all of a sudden.

'you like him, i already told you'

You know I can't

'you can't like him but you do like him. No matter what you do it's already done'

While Cathy is immerse with her telepathy with Pheoez.
Gabriel hummed and stared at her, that Nathalie notice.

"That's fine. However now that the people saw this photo, they would've expect you to be a model. You wouldn't want to disappoint them would you?"

Cathy stared wide eye at Gabriel before looking at Adrien who was also looking at her.
Fiddling with her hand she slowly nodded.

"But i don't want you to force yourself"

'hyporcite. He just want you to become his puppet just like his son'

Don't say that Pheoez

Cathy replied to her kwami before smiling. Although she love photography, maybe a change of passion wouldn't be bad?
Although reluctancy linger in her mind, she still thought of the people and what Gabriel had said.

"Cathy you know you can say n-"

"I accept, on one condition" she said and stand up.

"What is it?"
Cathy look at Adrien. Her cheeks painted in red before she look away anf stare at Gabriel in the eye.

She talk

***

Cathy for the nth time sighed and set aside the draft on the side taking another paper. In a week will be Nathaniel's birthday, since she joined the class, they become inseparable. He's a friend and she wants to give Nate a party worth a memory.