[Shot Fourteen]♣ Detective Cathy

Chapter Fourteen

Detective Cathy
______ _

Cathy

"What? Chloe is Ladybug?!" I stare at Alya in front of me as she shove her phone in my hand.

"No! No! No!, That's impossible! Chloe don't have a hair like M... Ladybug!" I shake my hands in distress. So you see, today seems to be Lady Wifi aka Alya. I was just about to go home when Alya pulled me in a bench alongside Nino.

"That girl! Is possible. maybe she changes her hair during transformation, right? And i swear i saw literally her suit and her yoyo!"

Me and Nino shared a look saying.

'you talk to her'

'no you do'

'nu-uh, she's going to be upset'

'oh... Shucks dude, what are we going to do?'

“—ey! Are you two listening to me?"

Looking back at her, i awkwardly smile. "Y...uhmm... Can you repeat that?"

"I said we need to broadcast this! The Ladybug we all adored is some kind of a spoiled rich girl!"

Hey! That's a low blow for my sister! She's just now showy of her emotions. Why do people always look at her in a bad way?...

Because kid, they aren't blind like you do

"That's impossible d.... Alya, Ladybug is totally cool and Chloe isn't. Maybe she's just a fan or something?"

I nodded eagerly at Nino's presumption which is in fact true.

I didn't take my sister to be someone to be so obsess? with a hero or something.
She even ask Father to give her an instructor to teach her basic martial arts which in fact isn't helping.

Anyway!! Alya pursed her lips together before she stared at the both of us. I felt something crawl on my spine when she snarkly said:

"You don't believe me?!, Then fine. I'm gonna tell this to everyone!"

And she stormed off leaving me behind with Nino.
I faced Nino as he put his hand on his nape, looking at me apologetically.

"I'm sorry for that Cathy... You know Alya"

Patting his shoulder i sighed.

"It's fine! I understand Alya since all of this secret identity thingy makes her go for the mystery!"

"Then I'll go follow her or something... See you later Cathy"

I wave a bit to him with a grin
"Yep! See you!"

When his back disappeared in a corner i puffed my chest and then look around before going to my locker.

"Pheoez"

The kwami floated inside my locker with his arms crossed as he stare at me.
"Ember won't show today but detective Cathy Will!"

"Ok.....wait can you repeat that?"

"Detective Cathy! It's cool right? I get to show my mystery solving ability like Sherlock Holmes!"

He stared at me like some kind of idiot before he facepalm

"Why do i have to be your Kwami? Your a retard in a ball of fire grinning like an idiot...and how can you show your Mystery Solving ability if you already know who is Chat Noir and Ladybug?"