[Shot Nine]♣ Stormy Weather Told ya There's a storm!

Chapter Nine

Stormy Weather? Told ya There's a storm!
_____ _

(Third)

Nervous, sweating, panicked, Cathy fiddled with her fingers, then clutch her white dress as she read the lines over and over again on the desk. Unknown to her, green orbs watch her with worried expression.

"Hey Cathy" the girl look at Adrien

"Breathe...one....two..." She breath as Adrien counted, When Cathy was finally calm she smiled.

"Thanks Adrien"

"Ok!for our first pair, Mr. Agreste and Ms.Bourgeois"

Adrien stood up before bowing like a charming prince, "may i have the honor, mademoiselle?" He said raising his hand
Cathy flushed in embarrassment before nodding, holding unto him.

As they walk down, eyes watch the two. Chloe huffed, as Marinette shake Alya.
"Chill Girl, it's not like they like each other"

"Can't you understand Alya, they are childhood friends, what if- gahh"
Alya shake her head before taking her phone out, unknown to the teacher. Once Cathy and Adrien reach the front, Cathy give the script to Ms.Bustier

"Au Revoir My Love"

Cathy and Adrien went to their designated area, Cathy seated on the floor as she stared at the ceiling(....just go with it)

"The moon looks beautiful tonight" she muttered, suddenly a sound was heard behind her and she immediately look at it.

"Liliana, you made me worried, what are you doing here?" Adrien walk towards Cathy before crouching down, as his left knees rested on the floor.

"I was just....." She look hesitated before looking down. Adrien look at her intently as she sigh before standing up

"Nothing, let's go back" she patted her dress before starting to walk away from Adrien. Adrien run his fingers on his hair before looking at the retreating girl.

"Why are you keeping me in the dark?!" His words boom around the room. The spectators were surprised but keep watching
Cathy stop from her tracks before continued to walk away. Adrien followed her before catching her hand and turning her around, he held her shoulder before leaning a bit.

"Tell Me Liliana, why are you doing this to me?"
He sounded hurt, as his eyes shine. Cathy bit her lips, her heart pounding her blue orbs glistening and her hand shaking beside her.

"B-because I don't want to hurt you" her voice crack as she said those words. The tears slip from her eyes as she rested her hand on Adrien's cheek, the boy leaned his head further on her hand as he stared at her blue eyes

"But you're already hurting me Liliana"

Cathy slowly moved her hand ready to bring it down but Adrien held it with his.

"I'm sorry, I'm Sorry." She desperately repeated, her tears continued to flow. Adrien intertwine his fingers with hers making the spectator once again surprise.
He leaned forward(making Marinette nervous) and rested his forehead on hers.

"Then tell me the truth. You have been ignoring me for weeks"

Cathy took her hand from his before pushing him a bit. Her heart clench in pain as she clutch her dress.

"I'm not from this world,ok? We're not meant to be together, you're better off with someone else"

Adrien kept quiet before stepping forward. Cathy look at him wide eyes as if wondering what he was doing until he pulled her hand and wrapped his arms around her