[Shot Thirty-Four] ♣ Lila's Aggression

Chapter Thirty-Four

Lila's Aggression
____ _

Cathy laid on the bed, silently sleeping. Her breathing normal and slow. As the moon started to light up, Cathy squint her eyes and curled up, feeling the burning sensation on her chest.

"Ah!!!" Sweat trickled down from her forehead as the pain intensifies.

Something inside her was telling her to find her Kwami, and so standing up, staggering, Cathy went to the sofa upstairs where Pheoez doze off and crawled her way up, feeling a metallic taste in her mouth.

"P-pheoez" she whispered desperately and reach the sofa, she found her Kwami breathing erratically, she also notice how his body became so clear that she could see behind him.

"Pheoez!" Taking the Kwami in her hand, she hug him like her dear life an cried.

***

Cathy, for the past days notices Pheoez weakening. The poor Kwami couldn't even float as usual, and he just eat so little.

For the time being, she just let Pheoez stay with Master Fu, away from stress and usual noise of the city.

Walking around the city, after her practice with Luka and daily hang out with Nathaniel, Cathy planned to be alone for the time being. There were things to think, Pheoez's condition, her up coming birthday—and her project—wait, scratch the last part. Thankfully she finish her photography project, in which a single photo of a person, a unique one at that and she had taken a picture of Luka earlier. A gothic guy with blue hair, in addition with his opposite kind attitude. A unique pair in a single person.

Anyhow class has ended hours ago, and she doesn't have anything to do anymore so she planned to stroll around.

"Cathy?" Stopping in front of a boutique, Cathy saw Lila holding few paper bags, with her shades on top of her head.
Lila walk to Cathy flawlessly, gaining few attention from people.

"Hey Lay..." Cathy grinned and hug Lila for a few moments and the girl doing it back.

"Good thing you're here. You've become so busy that i couldn't even take you out" Giggling, Cathy help Lila on her bags and they walk away from the boutique.
People taking photos of the two.

It was four in the afternoon, the sky was still bright, a tinge of pink in the sky but the sun was still glorious as ever. People enter and exited the cafe, with the smell of Coffee blowing out from the Cafe. The two girls enter, gaining looks from people but after seeing the two, they went back to what they were doing.

Cathy and Lila seated on the corner, chatting to their hearts content as the waiter came and took their order.

"So tell me, Cathy. Is it tru that you and Adrien went to a date?" Lila casually ask taking Cathy's hand and holding it on hers. Cathy smiled shyly and shook her head, trying to deny whatever was being said, Lila, however only smiled

"It's fine... It's really no wonder that even Adrien like you... I mean you're kind, caring, loving and just so innocent that people just want to hug you"

Cathy giggled, shy perhaps at Lila's compliment to her. In fact, Lila's also likeable if she would just act genuinely to people.

"I'm not... I mean, i can also be sometimes bad... I'm not perfect, Lay" Lila pouted

"I think you are" with that said, the waiter arrived with their order. The two girls inhale the waft scent of the coffee, liking the aroma of the bittersweet beans. It was day like this that people would think of drinking an aromatic beverage to calm some nerve, specially on this busy streets of Paris.