[Shot Nineteen]♣ Dream Differs From Reality

Chapter Nineteen

Dream Differs From Reality
______ _

Because of his own fault, some kwami disappeared. It was him who cause the downfall of his brothers.
Two kami was the butterfly and the Peacock while the other was a legendary ornament which was possessed by the Phoenix Miraculous.

Finding the two Kwami was possible, however a Phoenix which embodies a real Phoenix that turns to ashes was not.

But that day, when Fu meet that jolly lass, he felt it. He felt an extraordinary power residing in her and all his thought was how to talk to her.

But, now the girl and her kwami has come knocking om his door without him doing anything.

Cathy tucked her legs beneath her and clutch the porcelain tea cup in her hand, the smell of the sweet fragrance of the tea calms her tensed body, in front is Master Fu who's staring at her with a mirth in his eyes.

"What may i help you?" He ask. Cathy squirmed before patting the bag on the side and open the zipper.

"Pheoez!" Wayzz shouted wide eye and look at his long lost brother who was crossing his arms with arrogance and laziness that seemed to not disappear in the depths of his eyes.

"I see" Master Fu mumble nodding

"You seem to be in a predicament. I may not know everything about the Phoenix Miraculous but Kwami such as this only appears for two reason, one is after every thousand of years... And the other is when it found a good host"

Cathy nodded. When she got Pheoez, the kwami had informed her about the important things the she needed to know.

Pheoez, is different from the other,  a King and a slave at the same time. Since he's the guider of both Ladybug and Black Cat and the sealer of Fate of the holder of Plagg, his existence is beneficial and dangerous at the same time.

"You're from a world where we don't exist" Fu wasn't asking, but stating the facts that he had acquired.

Her eyes almost bulge out as she gape at the old man in front of her. H..how can he know? She didn't even utter a single explanation nor the reason she cake here but the words was said but didn't came out from her mouth.

"Y...how?"

Master Fu only smile before standing up

"Follow me" Cathy with Pheoez on her shoulder followed Fu towards a wall—no, a secret room.
With him shoving a vase of bonsai to the side, a small hole appeared with it opening and showing red buttons. Master Fu then pushed some combinations with his right hand.

Tic, tic, tic,

Clank!

The wall suddenly opened in a size of a door and her eyes look at it in amazement. Watching this from television always made her wish to see one in real life and here she is now, granting the wishes in her past life.

When they entered the room, the door closes. Cathy immediately turn around to look at it ,only to see a closed door.

"One cannot enter from the outside" Fu explained shortly before striding towards the cabinet made of oak wood.

"Take a seat first" Master Fu said without looking at her. Cathy seated on the sofa to look around the secret room. On her right corner, a table with medicinal objects were laid, a capsule with liquid inside, as well as an unfinish herbs on the pestle, on her left was a small table and on her back was the cabinet and a bookshelf where Master Fu is now, currently.