[Shot Six]♣ School

Chapter Six

School

_____ _

(Cathy)

I just smiled as a drop of sweat form on my forehead. My sister— Chloe had been with me since we entered the campus. Now we're here, in the Principal's office for a good reason.

"I want her in my class!"

"But Ms. Bourgeois she's a year younger than you—"

"Didn't you just read her form?! She's even smarter than you! Why can't she be with me in my class?! Explain!!!"

The Principal, Sir Damoclès shut his mouth off which looks like he was thinking something.
"For a second she finally become intelligent"

If only i knew what he was thinking. The Principal sighed in defeat before looking at me. I grin at him before waving my fingers

"Ehem...well i have this proposition to make, Ms. Bourgeois"

"What?" She snapped, Sir Damoclès looks like a puppy getting bullied by another dog which looks cute but funny how a fifteen year old child can threaten him so easily... Wait! What am i thinking? Stupid Cathy thinking bad about someone!

"I think, Chloe's rubbing her brattiness to you now"

Maybe......

"Well what if she joins your class temporarily for a week and let her decide if she wants to stay"
They looked at me for answer which i replied with a soft nod. Chloe then scoff before pulling me in her hand

"Bye bye Sir!" I waved and for a split second i think i saw his eyes widen... Well maybe my eyes were playing at me.. when the door closed behind me, instantly student's look at us. The eyes given to me made me look at my feet. I never really like attention since i was born in my and this world. That's why i prefer being a photographer who just takes a pic at the back of all the spotlight.

Reaching a room, i saw there's a few student chatting, Sabrina who carried Chloe's things is also here.

Chloe forcefully brought me to the second seat on the first row which i assumed as Marinette's seat. She pushed my shoulder and glare at me

"I want you stay there and never leave the seat got it?"

I nodded nervously but quickly making my eyes dizzy. She rolled her eyes before going the the third row where Sabrina seated

"Yow wazzup, you're sister with Chloe?" I raised my head to the source of the voice which was Nino, i think.

"Yeah" i whispered. "Seriously dude you're different from your sister"
I tilted my head at him which he just smiled at, he then raised his hand to me

"I'm Nino Lahiffe"

I held his hand and smiled "Cathy Bourgeois, pleasure to meet you"
We shook hands before we became silent again minding our own business. I shuffled on my seat clearly uncomfortable with the new environment with lots of male as classmates

"Geez what's the difference between adults and kids that you're so uncomfortable with brats?"

I don't know Pheoez. I just find it more comfortable talking to adults

Sigh. I'm really really useless at this . I rested my forehead on the desk and look at the camera on my neck......

"Come on Cathy! Adriekins will soon be here!!"

I was again pulled.

Why am i always being puuuulled? Sighing in defeat i just go with the flow. Thank goodness i left my bag.....