[Shot Five]♣Cathy Bourgeois

Chapter Five

Cathy Bourgeois
____ _

(Third)

Thoughts, her face, the fight. Adrien watch Mayor Andrè Bourgeois declaring about them, the new three superheroes.

"Her name's Ladybug" he said as Plagg went to him holding some food
"What is this?" Adrien furrowed his brows his green forest eyes looking at the cute black kwami

"Seriously my personal chef made all this"

"If you expect me to get my energy back after a transformation i need to eat something more delicate" Plagg Ranted. Adrien sighed in defeat

"Okay, what do you want?"

***

Marinette was washing the dishes when her mother suddenly let out a gasp.

"Just as Paris is about to celebrate the appearance of our three new superheroes, Ladybug, Chat Noir and Ember a new wave of panic sweeping across the capital as dozens of people are mysteriously transformed into stone monsters, it's simply unbelievable!"

The blue looking haired girl gasp before running towards her room.

***
"Unbelievable Camembert cheese, fantastic all he eats is camembert which means I'm gonna smell like stinky old cheese—"

"These victims transformed into stone beings are still like statues, police are perplexed, what will happen to them? Will they come to life or be frozen forever?"

"Plagg what's going on, i thought we defeated him?!" Adried stand up searching for answers from his kwami.

"DID YOU CAPTURE THE AKUMA?"

both Kwami's ask

***
"What's capturing the Akuma got to do with the other stone beings?"

"An akuma can multiply, that's why it must be captured, if Ivan's emotions become negative again and the akuma will turn him back into stoneheart he'll control those stone beings and bring them to life to serve as an army!" Tikki explained immediately, Marinette look at her shock, before speaking again

"So that means, this is all my fault!" She clutch her temple in distress blaming herself
"See Tikki I'm not cut out to be a superhero. I'm only gonna keep messing up"

"Keep calm, it was your first time, you're going to go back and capture stoneheart's akuma and do it successfully"

"I can't! I told you! I'm clumsy i create disaster all the time, I'll only makes things worst for me, for you, for everyone. Chat Noir would be better off without me. Since Ember can handle the enemy better"

***

"So i can't do anything without Ladybug?"

"Not likely. Ladybug can capture the Akuma  and so does Ember but seeing as your other partner flew away without saying goodbye then yes"

Plagg explained.

"Maybe she's out of time?" Adrien ask Plagg. The Kwami took a cheese before biting it

"Maybe, but i know Phoenix won't help much soon though" he said nonchalantly.

†††

Back to Cathy.

The girl was taking her sweet time eating the macaroons after sending someone to pay and take the food she ordered. Her bright expression made Pheoez sighed before eating the blue berry cake.