[Shot Seventeen] ♣ Didn't get Akumatize, Something isn't right-Part 1

A/n: Happy 1k+ reads!!🎉🎉🎉

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') ... Thank you for reading TAS-TMT !!🙇🙇🙇 I hope you continue this until the end!! 🤗🤗

Salamat!!!✊

Arigatou!!👌

Thank you!!💪

Merci!🤝🤝

❤️❤️❤️❤️

______ _

Chapter Seventeen

Didn't get Akumatize, Something isn't right—Part 1
________ _

The class ended in a blur. I bid Nathaniel a goodbye, with a pinch on the cheeks and a smile while waving at him.
I was also giddy and nervous, and i couldn't contain it along the way to Adrien's photoshoot.

There are certain things why i feel this way. Even if i try to be oblivious, i know i like the guy who's seated beside me. Yet i know i just can't... For the reason, he won't like me back, or the reason that Marinette like him.

Also, i am an outsider. One day or another, i won't even exist in this world.

_____ _

(Third POV)

"Cathy! Chèrie. Be careful!"

"Yessir!" Cathy saluted before climbing on the concrete wall that measure about three feet.

"Here, let me help you"

Dub..dub..dub

Cathy stop before facing him slowly with her ears heating up. With her shaky hands, she let her palm fall on top of Adrien's before going up.

Since her dress consist of frilly skirt with an off shoulder and strap top, she needs to move properly.

"Now, act normal! I heard from Mr. Agreste that you two are friends."

"Hmm! Of course, Mr. Vincent!"

"Sure" Adrien said before started to walk casually, like a walk in the park. Since this is only Cathy's second time, she followed the more experience one avoiding to glance at the hand that's still holding her.

"Hey Cathy" Adrien called. Cathy blush at his voice finding it cool and cute at the same time.

"Y-yeah?"

Adrien stop and face her.  "Are you free tonight?"

Her heart beat fast, her cheeks reddened and her eyes look at Adrien.

Click!

"U..uhm, actually i have to help the party for Nate, and of course i need to talk to him and invite some classmates"

"So you're busy?" Adrien tilted his head and ask Cathy with a subtle smile. Cathy shook her head furiously before smiling.

"N..no.."

"Then you can come later?"

Cathy nodded, still in daze without knowing that she muttered "yes", when Adrien pulled her she snap out if her trance and immediately scolded herself internally. Inside, she was squealing at how she look like a retard for gaping at the guy she likes, like a fish.

i-is this how to like someone?... It's... it's so embarrassing yet so good!

'lovesick fool'

***

ONCE the photoshoot wrapped up, the two of them check the photos and she was amazed. Her idol! Made the photo so flawless.