[Shot Twenty] ♣ Kiss - Part 1

Chapter Twenty

Kiss— Part 1
___ _

Three words, ten letters

Under the Crescent moon we met

Your eyes that embodies the forest

I saw my reflection in you

Your hair that shines under the dark

I saw you once again

This heart that's innocent but stolen away

Intensifies like the blazing fire, I fall

"In most Fairy tale, the Prince breaks the spell by kissing the Princess, can anyone tell us why?"

The voice of Ms. Bustier in front teaching literature echoed inside the room. Rose, stood and answered.

"Because only love can conquer hate"

"Correct, Rose" after Ms. Bustier said that, Rose seated while Max stood up and ranted about this statement.

While Max was talking, Marinette was busy looking over at Adrien's shoulder to take a glance at what he wrote.

Adrien, the said person frustratedly erase something and Ms. Bustier notices that he wasn't paying attention, or so she thought

"Adrien, i hope that what you are writing had to do with our lesson"

Marinette gasp

"Can you tell me what i just said?"

"That's why in most Fairy tales, the Prince breaks the spell by kissing the Princess, because only love conquers hate" as Adrien finished what he said, the bell rang indicating the end of the class.

"Very good, Adrien. Now everyone don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight and Happy Valentines day students"

Marinette lean on Alya and muttered to her a few words before standing up after receiving Alya's answer.

Cathy seated at the back with her cheeks resting on her palm as she watches Marinette taking a peek on the paper before she sighed hopelessly.

'love conquers hate? Pheoez is that true?'

After reading the book that Master Fu gave her, Cathy had a few understanding about Pheoz's past.

And one of them is the topic of Love conquering Hate which she doesn't know the answer of.

Receiving only silence from her Kwami, Cathy continue her silent watch on the two. Until finally, Adrien crumpled the paper and stood up taking his bag.

Cathy followed trying to be inconspicuous as possible however before she can even go out, she saw Chloe and Sabrina looking at...

'oh boy'

Cathy sweat drop at Marinette who was looking for the paper in the garbage not knowing whether to speak up or just let Chloe talk.

"Well, well, Marinette, looking for something to eat?" Chloe said haughtily

"Maybe she's looking for some better clothes" Sabrina added.

Cathy scratch her cheek when Chloe started her feud with Marinette again, sighing she walk and that's where the three ladies notices her.

"Big Sis! Father said that we're going to buy new Clothes from your favorite brands! You won't forget it won't you?"

Meeting Marinette's eyes, Cathy motioned for her to hide the paper in which Marinette immediately understand.