[Shot Twenty-Eight] ♣ Blackened

Dedicated to all those who still read this

Chapter Twenty Eight

Blackened

_____ _

'wha ... What did she say?'

Cathy can't understand...what was Marinette saying? In all honesty, those videos were erased, deleted, gone as in nothing. It shouldn't been on that camera, their shouldn't be anything there aside from her picture and of Ria.

"Well, Alya and I, watch videos in your Camera and there was this video about abuse..."

Adrien feeling clueless yet worried...so worried he wanted to ask.

"If it's filmed it's so realistic! You should really watch it Adrien"

Pheoez growled...

Adrien glance at Cathy. Marinette might be kidding, right? Cathy wouldn't film something like that, right? Although it might've been a school thing she wouldn't use her personal camera, right?

So why was Cathy look like she's about to throw up? Why was she so pale? Why is there a tear forming in her eyes?

It's the truth

"U.. i don't know, maybe my friend use it back then... I really don't look back at the content of my camera...ring ring —i" she stood up with the chair rubbing the floor with a sound. Cathy frantically took her things, and run fast out of the shop, even forgetting the macaroons on the table.

She was heaving, the breath coming out short.

She run in an alley and leaned back with her back sliding down and she seated on the ground.

"Thanks Pheoez" she sighed

"That girl is a bitch"

Pheoez suddenly came out angered by the sudden heart aching emotion flowing in him through Cathy.

"She's clearly making you feel like this" Pheoez said again.

"Cathy"

Pheoez quickly entered the bag once again as Cathy wipe her tears in order to hide her shameful face.

Suddenly there was a shadow.

"Are you...are you alright?" Cathy look up with a smile on her lips before nodding eagerly

"Yup! Why wouldn't i be?"

"You..." Adrien couldn't say a word.

"Hello Paris!! It's me, your heroine!! It's time to feel grateful and bow to me for saving you!!! Hahaha"

***

Marinette couldn't believe it. After making Cathy so bad in front of Adrien, he was still there chasing her. She's angered so angered that the hand holding the diary started to shook

"Chill out, Marinette... Although Cathy likes Adrien, he doesn't like her! So you still have a chance!" Tikki said on the side making Marinette grin

"That's right... Adrien will love me, and soon he'll realize that Cathy is a fake"

"Ahhh.... Love.. so beautiful yet so dark... Too bad that heart cannot choose who you love... Fly away my little akuma and evillize her"

Tikki suddenly stared at Marinette in fear. She's different

"Marinette you need to calm down... Hawkmoth.. Hawkmoth will—"