[Shot Thirty-Seven] ♣ Unromantic Confession

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Unromantic Confession
___ _

Damn it!

Both Ladybug and Chat Noir curse and look up at Tenebrous who was oddly seething at them. Not sadness, but there was an emotion apparent in her eyes.

She was holding the Card, ready to throw a photo paper when needed.
As she floated, she slowly frown at them.

"Don't make a move, Heroes" Tenebrous once again left, leaving them speechless. It seems that the instinct of a Guider was still there, but Tenebrous's goal was still unknown. It is to spread a worldwide sadness? Or what?

The two, ignoring Tenebrous's threats followed. She shot people with her weapon as usual, and it seems like she doesn't have a place to go and just float and float.

Until something click in their mind an finally they notice where she is going. The plaza where Mrs Rossi was, doing her usual job as a politician. She was seating on a chair, talking to someone under a fix tent, to show that she can endure the weather and hardship.

"Chat Noir distract her! I'm going to evacuate the people!"

Chat Noir saluted and run to Tenebrous, drawing his sticks upward and jump in the air then swing his weapon at Tenebrous who stare at him dead in the eyes with her gray ones.

"Hey wassup again, Tenebrous. Fancy finding you here!!"

"You're going to save them" Tenebrous sounded so hopeless as she fly to where the people are, Ladybug trying her best to evacuate them faster.

"Heyy!! It's not like that!" Chat Noir grimace and jump in front of the villainess. This stop tenebrous from going forward as she watch the people went away.

Drawing her arm up in the air, she pulled four photo paper and shoot them to where Lila's mom is.

"Look Out!" Chat Noir warned and Ladybug nodded swinging her yoyo and shielded them from those sturdy papers.

Mrs. Rossi, manage to run away during the fiasco and it was just the three of them.

"Why are you stopping me? She's the mother of that girl who i trusted, she's the mother of the girl who took everything away from me... Why...why are you stopping me from fulfilling my happiness?" This time, thunder boom in the sky, as the rain drizzles down more. The Paris is now shrouded with darkness.

"H-hey Cathy, you know that's not yo-" before Chat Noir can say anything, she pulled another photo paper and throw it to them, Chat Noir manage to jump away, whilst ladybug defended herself with her yoyo, although she's fast, the never ending attack plus the thinness of the paper manage to go in the gap and hit her palm.

Chat Noir gape as Ladybug stop and started to wail

"I..i destroy her camer-wahh! What's happening to me?!" Ladybug came back, and look at Tenebrous then to Chat Noir.

Tenebrous frowned "you're already sooo soo sad... That's bad" with a pity Tenebrous look at Chat Noir.

"What about you? Aren't you sad for hurting me?" Ladybug gasp at the odd words and watch from the side, stopping the tears from the effect of Tenebrous's attack.

"I always adore you... Since we were kids, i always try to protect you... Your Mom, gave me a job to make you happy and you repay it with heartache?" Chat Noir frowned

"Everytime I'm with you, I can't help but feel embarrass, my heart feels like it's going out of its cage everytime you smile at me, when you're with another girl I can't avoid but to get jealous. Hey tell me, what am i feeling?"

Before he can answer, tears rolled on her cheeks. Her glistening blue eyes made him want to hug her..

She's still there

Chat Noir thought as her eyes return to grey.

"It's love... If you don't know it... I love you, ok? And it drives me crazy whenever this emotions outmatch my rationality... But it hurts here" Tenebrous-no, Cathy pointed at her heart with desperation.

"Hey...Is it bad to just selfishly own you?"

This time Ladybug was crying on the side. It was an Unromantic confession unlike what they usually do in TV but she's so touch and the emotion hit her hard, adding to the fact that she was still in the effect of Tenebrous.

Tenebrous waited for Chat Noir but the guy just gape at her, she didn't notice how his ears turn red or how his eyes were filled with happiness.

"Ok...you..you don't like me" Tenebrous mumbled taking Chat Noir's silence wrongly and throw a paper at Chat Noir cutting the guy from his love-struck dreams.

"H-hey!"

But Tenebrous didn't heard it nor would she listen anymore.

Ladybug help Chat Noir through the barrage of paper, swinging her yoyo despite her eyes running with tears.
Chat Noir grew more piss and finally run to Tenebrous, dashing with quick perception at her attacks

Left, Right, Left, Middle

As Chat Noir jump in the air, he aimed his sticks at Tenebrous but due to the difference of their gravity Control, Tenebrous move sidewards and dodge Chat Noir's attack.

"You won't defeat me!" Tenebrous shouted and floated higher.

Chat Noir and Ladybug are now huffing tiredly. Eyes stinging because of the rain and body shivering because of the cold.

"Fight her... I'm gonna hide and do my final move"

Sneakily, Ladybug went on one of the tents with cover and muttered

"Lucky Charm"

***

Chat Noir was really piss... Avoiding Tenebrous's attack he face her and shouted

"Listen to me!!"

But she didn't listen, however, Chat Noir just continue to talk while dodging every paper

"I know i hurt you and I'm sorry!! But i didn't mean it! I don't like Lila, i don't like Ladybug nor any other girl! Just- damn it Cathy, Listen!!!"

Tenebrous grew rigid, and her floating slowly descended but still mid-air.

"Since we were kids i adore you! Everytime we're together, it was another memory that i keep longing when you left me without saying goodbye!! I was desperate and ask My Father about you, but i didn't call you- fearing i was just a nuisance!!"

This time, the girl was now watching Chat Noir speak his mind.

"Everyday, i waited and when that day finally came i was rigid inside, embarrass that maybe you don't know me anymore.. you were my first friend! And now i realize you weren't just a friend anymore!!"

Ladybug hide on the side listening, her lucky charm in hand

"I love you! Cathy!!!!"

As Tenebrous look like processing Chat Noir's words, Ladybug throw the Lasso and pulled Tenebrous down making the villainess gasp in realization.

"Y-you!!"

Chat Noir ignored the hurt in her face and run to Tenebrous, pulling the Memory Card from her hand and throw it at Ladybug before hugging the weeping Tenebrous.

"Let me go! You lie to me! It's just a way to distract me!"

As Tenebrous kneel on the ground with Chat Noir hugging her smal figure, Ladybug captured the akuma and returned Cathy.

"You.. you're lying" Cathy still cried despite everything returning, Ladybug walk to them and look down at the Memory Card which was broken..

Realization hit her, that it wouldn't return back.

"Hey..hey, don't cry now" Chat Noir tried to calm Cathy, but the girl just hide her face on his chest hugging him like her life depended on it.

"He's gone, Adrien!"

Chat Noir look un-bothered at his name being publicly announced at Ladybug, however he notice how Cathy sad 'he'

"Pheoez is gone!!!"
____