GRYFFINDOR PARTY

The Gryffindor Party

Me and Pansy headed to sneak out of the Slytherin commons. I wore a short white silky dress with an open back and Pansy wore a green dress with sequins which outlined her body.

Nobody was anywhere to be seen so we snuck through the castle.

——
We whispered the Gryffindor password which Fred Weasley kindly gave to me as we were friends after we sat in Astrology together back in 4th year and ever since I've been playing pranks with him and his twin George on everyone. They're such sweet boys honestly they always know how to cheer everyone up.

"Sup bitches!" Ginny yelled.
Pansy started laughing hysterically as we saw the whole common in red LED lights, glitter, funky music and hardcore alcohol. And drugs. Not gonna lie Slytherin parties were way better  but this wasn't so bad.
"The glitter is a bit much but as long as they got booze I'm not complaining." Pansy mugged me towards the drinks table. I spotted Fred and George as they waved to me and I headed towards them.
"Hey Princess, what are you doing at a Gryffindor party?" Georgie said smiling.
"Fred gave me the password and Pansy sort of invited me." I grinned.
"How'd Pansy get an invite?" Fred asked.
"She didn't." I laughed sitting down.
"Oh hey Gigi." Harry Potter, Ron, Oliver and Hermione all greeted me.
"Hey."

The rest of the night I drank, danced and looked around trying to find someone interesting to talk to. The party was fine but the Slytherin ones are just way better. Honestly kinda a buzzkill. By 1am I began to grow tired so I decided to ditch the party. I couldn't find Pansy anywhere so I'm assuming she went to sleep or is snogging some Gryffindor. During the party I also had an annoying encounter with a drunk Cormac trying to get in my pants for the 50th time. The party just wasn't even that good. Conclusion don't go to Gryffindor parties they suck.

As I walked through the castle corridors with a fast pase trying not to get caught. barely awake and a bit out of it after Luna gave me some weird pill. It wasn't anything strong though so I knew I'd be fine. Everything was dimly lit and you could still hear the faint noise from the party down the hall.

Suddenly I hit something hard. As I looked up I saw Mattheo Riddle.
"Watch it." He huffed.
"Oh fuck off."
"What the fuck are you even doing. And dressed like that?"
"None of your business." I said growing my poster taller so I wouldn't look as small.
"Were you at that Gryffindor party? That's pathetic."
I just stood there unfazed. I rolled my eyes and began to walk around him. But he stepped infront of me.
"When someone's talking to you it's polite to answer back."

I just walked around him trying to get to my dorm.

(629 words)
Sorry I know this is a short chapter but it's quite irrelevant to the story, it's just a night at Hogwarts.