DENY DENT DENY..

deny deny deny...

As I strode towards the haul I shoved the book into a bag of brought with me. I head to the Slytherin table, to the spot where Blaise, Draco, Enzo, Bonnie and Pansy usually sit.

"Hey guys." I say grabbing a seat next to Enzo and Bonnie.
"Hey where were  you!? We were going to go on a man hunt if you wouldn't turn up soon." Bonnie says opposite me.
"Just catching up on some studies." I say.
Knowing well that if I'd told them I was playing a bet with Mattheo they'd start questioning me. Especially Enzo.

"So as we were saying Dumbledoor dyed his beard red!" Blaise snorts. As Bonnie throws the food he just snored at her in his face and yells 'pig' hysterically laughing.
"No way that git can get anymore Gryffindor than he already is." Draco says scoffing.
"That's too far!" I laugh.
"Pass the potatoes?" Enzo pleaded.

During dinner I could stop thinking about the boy I had just made a deal with. Why did he need favors from me. What did hehe mean by that? And where the fuck he was. He had already been skipping half of his classes. But not attending meals had to mean he's been leaving Hogwarts to get food. And to leave you need a slip from Dumbledoor. There had to be something going on and I was going to find out. No matter what.

——-time skip——-

As I walked towards the Slytherin common room I saw The Golden Trio, who were only famous of course because of Harry Potter. They were a year below us. And honestly they aren't that bad. But Harry does have an insane God complex and it's irritating. Otherwise I haven't had an interaction with anyone else in the group but I've seen them around. They are quite judgemental though. Giving us, Slytherins' scoffs while going through halls. Which today wasn't a good idea because Enzo had had enough.

Suddenly in a flash Enzo was holding Potter by the collar spitting in his face and threatening him.
"ENZO YOU IDIOT! Let go of him! He's the chosen one for gods sake Dumbledoor will kill you!" I yell.
Which he didn't react to at all.
"MATE LET GO OF HIM." Blaise yelled trying to pull him off Harry as that Granger girl and Weasley stood in the back with shocked faces.
As Blaise and Draco pulled Enzo off of Harry who was now scared to death and a little bit bruised.

We quickly mumbled the passwords and ran to the common room. We all sat by the couch. As chaos erupted.
"LORENZO YOU JUST BEAT UP THE CHOSEN ONE YOU FUCKING GIT! DUMBLEDORE WILL KILL US!" Bonnie yells at us.
"Discrimination against Slytherin much." Draco mumbles.
"Shut the fuck up Draco." Me and Blaise say in sync.
"Not helping." Bonnie rolls her eyes.
"Shit what do we do now."
"Deny. Deny. Deny. And go to our dorms." Bonnie almost instructs.
"Agreed." All of us nod our heads. And head back to our rooms.

Me,Pansy and Bonnie ran up to our dorm panting and laughing our heads off as we shut the door and collapsed on the floor.
"THAT IDIOT" Pansy laughed.
"Yup." Me and Bonnie said.
Before saying anything Bonnie went to her drawer and took out a small bag with white powder.
"Wanna do weed?" She rose a brow.
"Bennet you have weed?! And a grinder for it??" Pansy looked in disbelief. Because out of the three of us Bonnie was always the goodie tooshoos. She barely ever crossed the line.
"I'm in." Pansy says.
"Hand it over." I laugh. Just what I needed.

The next morning 29 October 1989

The next morning I got dressed and rushed to class. However to my surprise the common room was full. Everyone stood surrounding a piece of paper on the main exit and entrance door. As I walked towards it everyone looked at me. Bonnie and Pansy were right behind me, just as confused as me.
"The fuck is everyone looking at morons?" I say.
"Everyone fuck off!" Pansy raised her voice.
The paper read 'New dormitory schedule due to lack of space.'
My eyes widened in horror as I saw my name next to Riddles. The list read.

—————-
'Due to lack of space, every student with an only room will now be sharing in twos.
Money for single rooms will be owned to your guardians and parents. The new dormitory schedule;
Greengrass- Cormac
Jackson- Smith
Black-crouch
Riddle- Rhodes
————-

You must be in your new dormitories by nightfall.
~Albus Dumbledore and the head of staff Slytherin.

This has to be a joke I'm not even in a single room! I look at Bonnie and Pansy who already know that I'm not going to let this happen.
"I'm not even in a single room! This has to be a spelling error." I say leaving the common room to March to Dumbledore's office. While pacing down flights of stairs I suddenly hit something while looking from side to side. As I was about to apologize I noticed who it is. "Pardon m-"
And I looked up to Mattheo. And roll my eyes as I continue walking he cuts me off.
"I take it you've seen the new schedule." He smirks.
"Piss off." I say, speed walking to Dumbledore's office.

As I knock on his door repeatedly he opens the door co fused and irritated.
"Professor Dumbledore, I have an extremely important matter to attend to you." I say.
"Please come in." He says indicating with his hand for me to sit.
"Now before you speak, I know why you're here and Rhodes."
"Well then. I think it's clear that this situation is observed! I am not even in a single room!" I say loudly.
"now now there's no need to be upset. I understand why this upsets you but I assure you that this is only temporary. For about 4 weeks. And we will be using your space in your old dorm to store school property. While you will share with Riddle for only a short while."
My eyes grew wide and I couldn't believe what he was saying.
"But Professor Hogwarts is huge! There'a no need for more space! Half of the classrooms are empty. Or make someone else share with him!" I say.
"I'm afraid I cannot discuss these matters with you and Rhodes. And please do keep in-line you are a student in Hogwarts after all."
He says.
"This is outrageous!" I say storming out.
"Fucking entitled git." I mumble irritated.

(1089 words)