RIDDLE AND RHODES

Riddle and Rhodes

1st November 1989

'Bing bing' an a learn screeched through my ears. The sun beamed through the window. My eyes darted open. I had looked down on myself and I was wearing a black sweatshirt. With Mattheo's hand gripped at my waist. Mattheo's sweatshirt. Shit. And I wasn't wearing any underwear. I heard Theo make a groaning noise, clearly not wanting to wake up. He turned the alarm off and layed down again. I had just slept with Voldemort's fucking son. Realizing what I had just done, I palmed my face and sighed.
"What?" He mumbled with his morning voice.
"Come back." He said, easing wrapping his hand around my waist and pulling me back with so much force that I fell onto him.
"Classes start soon!" I said, throwing a pillow at him.
"Holy shit. Oh no. Dumbledore will expel me." He said, raising his hands in the air mocking me.

I got out of bed slowly, when I realized what I had done last night again. I instantly began falling until I reached for the bed, holding myself up on one of the pillars.
"I really did fuck the shit out of you." He laughed, slowly prompting himself up into a sitting position. The dark green Slytherin covers slid down his torso, revealing his toned stomach and v-line. I couldn't look away again.
"You think this is funny?" I said raising a brow.
"Oh but tell me that wasn't the best fuck you've ever had." He said.
I just rolled my eyes and walked towards the dresser. The sweatshirt was quite oversized on my but I felt my cheeks being revealed a bit and I also felt Mattheo's intense stare.
"Stop." I said.
"Stop what?" He asked grinning.
"Looking at my bare ass, idiot."
"I mean I saw a lot more last night." He smirked, cockishly.
"I can see your smirk form here Mattheo." I said not turning around. Grabbing my clothes form last night and heading towards the bathroom.
"It's Riddle to you." He  said.

—-Time skip——

At breakfast I sat in my usual spot, with Enzo, Bonnie, Pansy, Draco and Blaise.
"So how's sleeping in the same room with the most evil wizards son?"  Pansy said.
I almost choked on my apple, completely misinterpreting what she had just said.
"Oh yeah great." I said.
"Have you guys heard that the Yule ball is in a month? And the Goblet of fire thing too." Draco muttered.
"I heard Potter is entering." Blaise said.
"The fucking git is so full of himself." Draco rolled his eyes.
Bonnie looked at both of them like their children and said "Draco we know you're jelous of all the attention Potter gets but chill just forget about it."
"Yeah he's had a wand up his ass ever since he refused to shake his hand in year 1." Pansy laughs.
"We haven't had a hardcore Slytherin party in a while, should have one." Blaise explained, while shoving poached eggs down his throat.
"Jesus, you ever stop eating?you're like Ron." Bonnie laughed.
"No body shaming." Blaise pouted, fake crying.
"You're a group of children." Enzo snickered.
"Oh and you're so mature?" I laughed.
At some point I began zoning out again. I couldn't stop thinking about Mattheo. And I wasn't a virgin, I never thought about these things before. I never care. It was always meaningless. Even though I've only actually gone all the way with 1 person. I've done a lot of other things with multiple people and I never cared. I saw Riddle in the hall, carrying his books. He walked past me not even giving me a look. Nothing. Fucking hell, neither should I.
I quickly turned my attention back to the table. Mainly Enzo. He noticed that I wasn't paying attention and grabbed my hand.
"You alright?" He whispered in my ear, so nobody else would ask.
"Mhm." I said.
"I'm here for you if you need to talk, or go for a smoke." He said. I felt his cold hand on my bare thigh. Just above me skirt.
"Thanks Enzo."
The bell rang and classes were starting.

Later that evening  I got an owl form my parents. Specifically my father.

__________________________
Dear, Ms Giselle Rhodes.

You are expected to be at the Rhodes Manor on the first day of Christmas break. You will be training for your 'future." Do whatever you want. We don't really care. However be home for Christmas break.
The dark lords son, whom I am sure you've noticed has joined Slytherin in your year group.
His name is Mattheo Riddle and he will be staying with us for the break as well. You're I'll have etiquette manners and you will be polite. I am sure you two are well acquainted I since you know who is good to make friends with. He will teach you everything there is to become one of us.
We will inform you of more once you get to Rhodes Manor.
-Archivald and Margaret Rhodes.
___________________

I sat in my dorm speechless. Staring at my paper. This was obviously a stunt for my parents to get higher status with Voldemort, even though they already did. They needed to keep it up.
At that moment Mattheo entered the dorm. With bloody knuckles and a scar on his brow. He was panting and didn't notice I was in the room at first.

"Gigi

"Gigi.." he turned around.
"It's Rhodes to you." I said.
"What happened to your face?" I asked.
"None of your business."
He began washing his face with water, smearing blood everywhere my
"How have you not learnt to take are of yourself already? You get into fight every week." I get up from the chair and go into the bathroom to grab a cotton pads form a jar and sat on the sink counter.
"Well then?" I said signaling for him to come to me.
He rolled his eyes and sighed, stepping in between my legs allowing me to reach his face. I swiped the cotton under cold water briefly.
I grabbed his head gently and pushed it at an angle. His eyes staring directly at mine.
I cleaned the cuts one by one, not breaking the eye contact. As I bent slightly to rinse another cotton pad and throw the other one in the trash beside the sink his hand grabbed my chin. My head turned towards his and our lips smashed together. His tongue entered my mouth and I entered his. It was like animals eating for the first time in months. His lips tasted like dugs. Addicting.
His hands traveled around my waist, down my back and around my ass. My body filled with adrenaline, lust and need. I needed him.
"Shit. Shit!" I said pulling away.
"What?" Hw looked annoyed.
"I can't." I said getting off the sink.
"I can't control myself with you." He said.
"Holy shit." I said sitting down on the bed.
Mattheo walked towards me, then he saw the letter. He grabbed it.
He examined it and his eyes flickered from line to line.
"Shit. I'm meeting your parents isn't it a bit too soon." He laughed.
"Not funny."
"What the fuck is your future?" He asked.
"Guess genius."
"Ah. That's what you're doing with the book." He sighed.
Suddenly my trust issues kicked in. I would deny that I have them but I really don't trust anyone. Maybe Enzo but that's it.
"Uhh I have to go." I said quickly leaving. He now knew what I was trying to do. I would now not be able to escape it at all. Fuck. I ran towards the astronomy tower. I let myself slip up. He knew. The sun was setting and students were heading to dinner. I decided not to go today. Which was against the rules but who gives a fuck.
As I ran up the stairs towards the tower I heard footsteps behind me.
A hand grabbed and I was about to scream before a hand covered my mouth. I turned to see Mattheo who then let me go.
"Jesus Christ! You bloody idiot!" I raised my voice.
" I thought I was about to get kidnapped you dick." I said continuing my way up the tower.
"Why are you following me?" I said, not stopping.
"Listen to me." He said, I didn't react.
"Listen to me!" He said.
"God damn it Gigi! Listen to o me please."
"Did the great Mattheo's Riddle just say please." I said.
The rain started to pore and a wind grew. Thunder struck the clouds. The weather here really is bipolar.
"Gigi, what are you so afraid of?!" He grabbed my arms making me face him.
"I can't Mattheo! I don't rust myself around you! You're making me go mad I can't stop thinking about you! I cannot let a person in!" I panted.
"Shit sorry I-" my hands gripped my hair.
"No, no don't leave again!" Mattheo yelled.
"Neither can I." He said, admitting.
"So it's settled then we go have nothing together. We're strangers." He said.

(1681 words)