THE RESTRICTED SECTION

The restricted section

I ran to my dorm as the rain dropped from my skin. I was going to get some weed as everyone else waited for me in the astronomy tower.
As I looked around speed walking hiding behind every wall possible I hit someone. As I was about to say excuse me I look up to see Mattheo. fucking. Riddle.
He looked down at my wet state and scoffed.
"Watch where you're going, witch."
"Fuck off you asshole." I said shoving him. I had just about enough of his cockiness.
"Watch yourself!" He raised his voice.
His hand slyly gripped my neck and his body pushed mine against a stone cold wall. I began searching for my wand.
"Looking for this?" He said holding it up I for today me. I tried snatching it but he just grinned my neck tighter and put his knee in between my legs to keep me from moving.
"You watch yourself! You have no idea what I'm capable of." I say firmly.
"Oh yeah? Let's see." He says. Our faces inches apart. The cold air making our hot colliding breaths visible.

I manage to wiggle my foot out of his way and hit him in the crotch as he barely flinches he pinned me to the floor and he was on top of me now .
"Try that again I fucking dare you." He said in a deep voice.
"Gladly." I fake smiled.
As struggled to get out of each other's grip I looked at him irritated and out of breath. And then he won. With his wand at my neck. Now do you really need me to continue.
"No." I muttered.
"You're soaking wet by the way." He said staring at me.
"No shit Sherlock."
"You're not supposed to be off school property right now."
"I wasn't off school property." I scoffed standing up.
"I saw you and your friends run off.
"And that's not creepy at all. Stalker much?"
He rolled his eyes unimpressed.
"I have much better things than stalk you and your boring friends." He smirked.
"Stop doing that." I pointed at him.
"What?"
"That look."
It was silent for a bit until I said "it's-... irritating." I scoffed and walked away

That was something.

Monday 28 October 1998

I've spoken to Draco about trying to find a way to escape our fate. But we couldn't figure out a way. Except for running away of course but that's too easy. We'd get caught. It wasn't a long term solution. So now we're trying to find a strategy. A way to cheat the system I guess, how to make it look like you got marked when you actually didn't. So I'm now headed to the restricted library section.

It was 6 am in the morning and the birds were chirping outside in the coldness of the fog. All the leaves around Hogwarts had started to turn orange and red. I checked that nobody was around and finally reached the library, thank god Padam Pince hasn't gotten here yet.

I reached for my wand and muted a spell my father taught me because "Alohamora" doesn't work on the doors in Hogwarts, Dumbledoor casted a spell on them. But from urban legends and old spell books long generation families like mine have, there's a lot of useful spells. Most of them are in old Latin.

"Inua openarium" the book shelves made a rather loud sound and moved inward. It was like another world was created. I loved coming here, it was like Alice in Wonderland. And a great way to have some alone time. I've taken Pansy and Enzo here a few times. It was like our spot. The amount of "doctors appointments" I've had in here in ridiculous. This school really needs to get better security.

I walked through the endless isles until I heard rummaging of pages. No this isn't happening how the fuck did someone get in here. I turned the corner and saw him. Mattheo. Fucking. Riddle.