TRUST ISSUES

trust issues

When I got to the dorm that night I took a deep breath. This is going to be hell. As I walked in I saw Mattheo now in grey sweatpants and a black shirt. His hair was messier than usual and he was once again reading.
We both looked up at each other and then quickly looked away. The cuts on his face were still just as messy and bloody as they were before. And he's going to get a fucking infection. Idiot.

I walk over to unpack my things and I go to the bathroom to change. I put on my black silky  night dress and went back out. While putting my hair up on my way out. I felt his eyes wander on me.

"You know you're going to get an infection right?" I ask.
He looked up from his book unamused.
"Okay?" He says.
"Oh my god. Come here." I say walking to the bathroom. I began wetting a small white towel in his bathroom. With cold water. I then picked myself up and sat on the sink.
"Well then?" I say.
He walks closer towards me unsure.
He steps infront of me. It'd be smarter for me to open my legs so he'd be closer but I'm not going to do that. My legs remained crossed as he stepped to the side so I could reach him. I began to clean his cuts as he started right at me. Thinking I'm going to be intimidated by the likes of him.
"Why are you here? At Hogwarts I mean."
He rose a brow.
"Wouldn't you like to know."
"Yeah I would." I say.
"I guess you'll never know." He winks.
"All done." I say.
"Thanks."

As I reach for a book I brought I look at the bed. There was only one. What the fuck.
"Umm why is there only one bed?" I ask.
"Because it's a single room." He says unfazed.
"Okay well then. We take turns sleeping on the couch." I say.
"Not a chance. You can though."
"Are you serious right now?" I ask.
"Completely."
"Dick." I mumble.
"What was that?" He asks like a little girl.
"I said you're a dick." I say fake smiling.
He then gets up and strides towards me. Grabbing my neck.
"You think you're so tough. Well then show me how tough you really are." He says.
I quickly wither out of his grip and hit my knees against his groined. He barely flinches an backs away slightly. I guess private lesson of DADA at home payed off.
"Back off." I say standing my ground.
"Don't you tell me what to do Rhodes. You'll regret it." He says stepping infront of me. Inches away.

Finally a few hours later I decided to go to sleep. Mattheo was still reading on the windowsill and practicing spells.
As my eyes began to shut my head floods with emotion. Which I hate when it happens. During the day I'm numb, then suddenly after a while, after weeks or months it becomes all too much. And everything comes rushing down. I felt Mattheo get on his side of the bed. Earlier we sued pillows to make a barrier. I smelt his cologne flaring up in my nostrils. Intoxicating me.

The next morning

I woke up to a soft alarm. It was earlier than usual because I was going to visit Lorenzo.
"What the fuck are you doing up so early?" Mattheo said in a raspy voice. His torso leaning half way on the bed board. I then noticed that I was closer to him than I was before I went to sleep. I felt his arm brush against mine swiftly. I quickly got up and started getting ready.
"None of your business."
"You know if you want to tolerate each other even some what you need to stop being a bitch." He scoffs.
"I'm not being a bitch. I don't trust you. And you need to stop acting like an entitled prick." I say.
"The truth is that don't trust anybody, do you?"
I looked up from my dresser, where I was staying to find my clothes. I realize that he is right. I do trust few. But then again there's nobody on earth that trusts eveyone. Let alone the Dark lord's son.
"I trust few." I say.
He nodds.
"I don't trust many either." He says. I could tell that it was hard for him to admit. And it was for me too. But for some weird cosmically reason it gave me relief. And I felt an instinct gushing through my veins. I could trust him. Even if he was the enemy.

"I don't trust many because I've been wronged a lot. And I'm afraid." I say.
"I get that. Maybe because I relate to it a bit." He says finally.

Both of us were now walking back and forth around the dorm getting dressed. I walked into the bathroom and turned the water on. The cold water splashed along my skin. As I walked out putting a towel over myself I got dressed and now let a Mattheo occupy it, who was waiting patiently on the bed wiating for me to get out.

I quickly got my wand and rushed towards the infirmary. Enzo sat in his bed drinking the disgusting school coffee.
"Morning Enzo." I smile hugging him. It was always a warm feeling. I truly love him. He's family. "Goodmorning Gigi." He hugs me back.
"How are you? The nurse said your nose is broken." I say.
"Yeah, it doesn't hurt though."
"That's good. I was worried." I say as he sits up more and takes a sip of water. His hand brushed against my face, pulling my messy curled out of my face behind my ear. His warm touch made me jump at first but then I realized it was only Enzo, who wouldn't ever hurt me. I smiled grabbing his hand.

"So how was the sleepover." He mocks.
"I swear if that son of a bitch did anything-" he continued.
"Shh no oh my bloody hell it was fine, we barely talked and I left early this morning. It'll only be for a couple more weeks anyway." 
"Alright then. Want to come to my dorm after classes?" He asked.
"Of course idiot." I said.
"When are you allowed to leave the wing?" I ask.
"In a few hours, the regulations are ridiculous. And there's a spell on the door so I can't escape." He rolls his eyes.
"Maybe I can try and help." I smile.
He gets up and follows me to the from exit.
"Gigi, you sure this is a good idea?" He questioned.
"It'll be fine, come on." I grab his hand.
"Indesium chrolenau." I said three times focusing. The path looked like it glitched, a swift air brushed against our skin, releasing a force of air.
"Well come on then?" I laugh, motioning my hand at the door.
"Absolutely unbelievable you know that?" He laughs.
"I'm aware."

As we swift through the empty halls early at 7am, the elves where cleaning the bookshelves and looking at us. As we turned the corner into the Slytherin common room and muttered the password we saw Mattheo sitting by the fireplace.

(1309 words)