ABSOLUTE PRICK

Absolute prick

Tuesday, 31 November 1998

After mine and Mattheo's encounter yesterday I knew I had to take a vial just in case. I was not about to get knocked up at 16, with a Riddle baby no less. I was planning to go to Hogsmade after classes.
I had now slept with Riddle twice. And it was the best sex I've ever had. Yes. But it didn't mean anything. It was meaningless, physical activity. Which will absolutely not happen again.
Even though I was never one to follow rules, I knew that this wouldn't end well. And he was even more wild and ruthless than me. Which would quite literally lead to The End Of Me.

I walked up the stairs from the Slytherin dungeon to my next class. Herbology. Fucking useless crap.
"Rhodes?" I heard an unfamiliar voice say. As I turned the hall to see Potter. Harry Potter. The famous wizard by birth. Standing next to Ron Weasley. Who looked like they were about to face a deadly lion.
"Can I help you?" I asked confused.
The school halls were now filled with students, running to class.
"Ehm- could I speak to you after school? In the courtyard maybe?" The Fifth year Harry asked.
"Uhh, sure?" I said.
"I've got to go to class now. See you later." I said. Confused.
"What the bloody hell did Potter want." Enzo said behind me. As we walked to class.
"I don't know actually. That's the first time I've spoken to the kid." I shrugged.
"I'll come with you." He said.
I looked confused at him.
"To meet him after school..." he continued.
"Why, what's he going to do? He's threat less." I chuckled.
As we neared the classroom we saw Draco and Scarlet. We joined them, talking in the back of the e class. Waiting for the professor to come.
As I saw Mattheo standing with one arm in his pocket and the other signaling for me.
I gave him a confused look, tilting my head.
He tilted his head towards the door.
I walked towards him, without contracting any attention. Or the least as least attention as possible.
"What?" I asked.
He dug through his poker to hand me a vial. Discreetly he slid i into my hand. As I felt his touch, the one I've been lingering for, for hours a smile went onto my face. That I quickly wiped.
"Do you have these laying around?" I questioned.
"Oh yeah, for you." He winked.
I simply rolled my eyes.
As I began to walk his hand gripped for mine. I looked up at him. Then at our entangled hands. That he then let go of as I walked towards my friends. Dropping the vial into my robe.

Mr Sprout walked into the room with books in hand. Every student rushed to find a seat. I found myself next to Bonnie and Draco. With Enzo some random un interesting people infront of me and as I looked back I saw Mattheo. Expect he wasn't behind me. He was in the back of the class. Just a lot father to the left. Looking completely uninterested in the lesson. Well how could he? especially when he was plotting to kill Dumbledore and to let death eaters into the school.

I sat tapping my pencil and flipping it. Anxiously pulling strands of my hair.
"Rhodes?" Professor Sprout Said.
"Here." I saint faintly, while he took the register and continued.
I snapped out of my trance to look around and see Mattheo talking a girl the back of the class. I heard them flirting. And him touching her.
I wasn't sure why. But something angered me. A rage rose inside of me. But I knew we weren't together. I shouldn't expect anything. Especially from someone like him. I knew that I had to focus through this class. And he was not about to know this bothered me. Nor was he ever going to taste me again.

- time skip-

During lunch I was walking towards lunch with Enzo and Pansy. As I saw Riddle sucking some girls face off. I looked at him with hatred. And well. Jealousy. I suppose. He looked me up and down as if he's won a prize. I sped up annoyed. And completely frustrated. That fucking dick.

I looked to my right. Where I saw Enzo. AS I leaned towards Enzo and he Put an arm around me. Pulling me closer. And I looked back to Riddle still watching me. Smirking. As his half brother was holding me.

(803 words)