2

The male didn't move at all, he just stared at the window, that was in front of him and wondered who might be watching him behind this glass.

After around five minutes, the door opened and a young police officer in a blue suit entered the room. He had blonde, short hair and had a catching-attention appearance. He seemed to be in the same age as the prisoner. The man sat down on the chair and put on the table some documents, making eye contact with the other in front of him. 

"Jeon Jungkook is your name?", he suddenly spoke in a not so deep voice, but anyone, who would have looked at him would say, that he didn't look like a person in his 20s but a teenage boy so the voice fit his clean and soft face perfectly.

Jungkook, looked up slowly, his eyes scanning the police officer in front of him. He thought for real, that some teenage boy was sitting in front of him and didn't really take him serious, especially with this voice, and didn't answer but just stared. 

The police officer waited for an answer, but after he didn't get one he looked down at his papers again.

"Let's assume that this is your name.", he mumbled afterwards.

Jungkook started thinking, the other looked too innocent for his job.

The male started reading out aloud: "Murdering five people, sexual harassment, selling and transporting illegally weapons to america ... sounds like some action movie." As he was done, Jungkook found it funny for what they have sued him. He then saw the golden, police badge on the officer's chest hanging and read his name.

"Park Jimin.", he spoke then in a deep tone, ignoring what the other has said.

Jimin lifted up his head, looking at Jungkook, who just tilted his head. 

"You literally look like a mochi in the face with those cheeks. Are you gay?", the prisoner asked the other, knowing very well he will frustrate the other or make him angry.

Jimin put the papers down and blinked. "Pardon?" He couldn't believe what the other just said.

A grin formed on Jungkook's lips, since it became kind of funny but also cute to him.

"I wonder who brought you in bed yesterday. Was he big? Did he make you wear a skirt? Ohh no, I think you have a date today with him. Where will he bring you? To a nice restaurant? Probably your second date already, you're all in love with him."

Jimin felt, how angry he got at what the other was saying. He suddenly stood up from his chair and slammed the papers on the table, making Jungkook stop talking.

"Shut the fuck up!", he told the other with raised voice, but realized, that he was only provoked by the other and did this, what Jungkook wanted, he exploded. Aware of his mistake, Jimin left the room with big steps, slamming the door. He was disappointed of himself, how could some disgusting prisoner provoke him and he let it happen?

Jungkook just smiled and looked down at his hands in the handcuffs. At least he had something to laugh since a long time. 

I know, short and not so interesting chapters, but soon they will become more interesting to you (I hope). I also hope you are excited about next chapters