8

After the incident where Jungkook just left, Taehyung didn't visit him for few days. But... what made Jungkook so sensitive about those years? Was it really that offensive?

Taehyung had decided to find Jungkook's foster family and ask them questions. He asked his boss who supported him. It was really hard to find them but in the end, the lawyer had their address.

He drove to Daegu, where the family lived right now.

The police officer Park Jimin was with him, since he needed police support if he was going to ask questions, this way, they made sure the lawyers did not make problems such as paying someone to say what he wanted and other things.

When they arrived in a very empty district, they stopped in front of the number that was given. 

The male looked out of his window, frowned, looked again at the address, then again at the strange, small house. 

Didn't seem as if the house was owned by rich residents. 

It was old, dirty, the stone was moldy, there was ivy growing on the walls of the house. The garden contained of dry, yellow-beige plants. There was not real grass and it was not mowed since years probably. The garage was small, the yellow paint was peeled off and the door was broken. Inside, there was only an old bicycle, cobwebs and some plastic bottles. The fence around this 'garden' was rusty and the bent door of it was half open. The light wind made the leaves of the two trees behind and next to the house, shuffle and when it became stronger, some dead leaves and other dry plants from the garden rolled on the ground. It was terribly quiet and it became darker as one big cloud hid the sun.

Both men looked at each other, but Jimin just shrugged. 

They came out of the police car and walked towards the house. Taehyung looked around and it didn't seem as if the street was very lively. There were some houses and cars parked in front of them, but it was still somehow empty. On the left side of the old house was a wooden fence and after this fence, there were big fields, some of them only with grass, others with wheat, maize and cabbage. 

The lawyer pushed lightly the crushed door of the garden, leaving a short creaking. The police officer followed him. 

The path was actually few half buried stones here and there. Taehyung followed them and landed behind the house after passing by the garage. He found the stairs, leading up to a surprisingly not old or broken house door. It seemed as if it was kind of new. The railing was black and was covered with cobwebs. 

The male's hair was blown to the side by the stronger wind, he went up those stairs and pressed on the yellow (been white before) button, that was obviously for the door bell. Next to the button, the name was covered with a white paper.

For a moment, both thought there's no way someone lives in this house.

But both were surprised as someone opened the door slowly.

Taehyung looked down at a very short woman with short, black hair, small eyes, a shirt with flowers on it and grey, wide pants. She didn't seem that old, but her facial expression made her look older than she probably was. She had some wrinkes and her mouth was tightly closed. She looked up at the tall male, then at the police officer behind him. 

The lawyer quickly bowed down a little, just like Jimin, greeting the woman.

"Good day, Mrs. Jinsung. Myname is Kim Taehyung and this is officer Park Jimin. We have some questions to you.", he introduced himself, moving to the side a little as he pointed at Jimin.

The woman didn't show any emotions, she barely looked at Jimin. There was no single light in her dark eyes.

"What do you want", she quietly mumbled without any tonation. "If you look for my husband, he passed away a year ago.", she added in the end.

Taehyung didn't know this, neither the other.

"I am sorry about your loss, but I am your sons lawyer. We would like to ask you some questions about him."

"I don't have a son."

"In our documents is written, that you and your husband have taken a boy called Jeon Jungkook from a foster home when he was 6. Is that correct?", Taehyung asked, looking at the woman

She suddenly became... scared... maybe uncomfortable after hearing the name. There was some silence.

"He's not my son, and never was. Leave me alone.", she tried to push away the two but Taehyung quickly reacted.

"Mrs. Jinsung, it's not about you but about a boy, that is maybe sitting in prison, not guilty for anything and only waiting for the judge to decide, if 20 years prison will be enough for him or not. You're the only person we have right now, that knows him. So please, help us."

He had stopped the woman from shutting the door. She thought about a moment, before letting the two inside.