15

"Jimin, I want you to check the cameras on the ATM next to the parking place near the cinema. I think it was called 'Green fields' because of the Hotel that is next to it.", the lawyer dropped a folder in front of Jimin on the desk, that was on his laptop. 

The police officer took the folder and looked at Taehyung.

"You're a lawyer. You cannot ask me to do this."

"But I am telling you now."

Jimin sighed and turned to the other with his chair.

"Taehyung, I may get in trouble for helping you without telling Rodgers."

The lawyer looked at Jimin and put his cup of coffee down. "You'll do it like a friend to friend favor. I take all the responsibility."

The blonde wiped his face with his hand and shook his head a little. Soon, he turned around to his laptop again and started typing something, checking the information in the folder he was given. 

Meanwhile, Taehyung decided to give the hotel nearby a check. It was hard to convince his boss though. He asked another police officer to come with him, his name was Kim Seokjin. 

The lawyer got the address from Jungkook. The parking place was a building on three storeys on a narrow, one way street. 

Around the building were other big buildings, making the place more hidden and shady. Next to it, was indeed the four star hotel "Green fields" (Who calls his hotel like this, that is in the center of the city?)

The hotel was painted in a wine red, all windows were big with white frames and flowers under them. The door that was on this street was only for staff. There was a small roof over it with a golden frame, the stairs were made of white stone. Seokjin and Taehyung climbed out of the car and looked around. There were not many people walking here.

Soon, Taehyung saw the ATM, that was on the left side of the parking building and that was indeed connected to a white building, a popular bank in Korea. 

Jungkook did not lie.

But he was here for something else. 

Both men walked over to the door of the hotel and rang on the bell. Taehyung peeked through the glass door and saw something small like a reception and the floor was covered with a red carpet. Nobody seemed to be inside.

Taehyung rang again and after few seconds, a short man with a suit rushed to the door and opened it hesitantly. He was almost bald, but everyone could tell he wanted to look younger than he is.

"How can I help you?", the man quietly asked, not even opening the door fully.

"Good morning Sir. We are from the police and would like to ask the manager some questions.", Taehyung spoke and moved to the side so the other can show his badge.

He noticed how the male in front of him changed his expression to worried. 

"The....manager is not here so I can't help you. Sorry."

But Jin stepped forward and looked down at the other with a serious expression. "We are from the police and we are trying to solve a case. We may arrest you for stopping us from doing so.", the officer spoke but the small man shook his head obviously panicked.

"No sorry I can't help you."

Taehyung got fed up with this and rolled his eyes, suddenly looking behind the other and pointing there. "Hey what's this?", he asked.

The man turned around and Jin used the opportunity to open the door and get inside, followed by Taehyung.

"Hey! You can't come in here! I'll call the police on you!"

Both walked and looked around the small corridor. Next to the reception there were stairs leading upstairs. "We are the police.", Taehyung calmly replied, throwing a glance to the reception, finding a book. He thought that was the guest list probably.

"Well I'll call... the other police on you!"

Jin had his hands on his pockets. "And we may take you with us if you don't help us."

The other started running but Jin grabbed him by his arm, making him sit down on the chair. 

"Wowow, and now trying to run away?", Taehyung shook his head.

"You better answer our questions now or you can talk to the judge yourself. He will be so happy to see you.", the male leaned against the desk.

The man in front of them laughed nervously. "Okay okay fine, what should I tell you?"

"Have you heard about a big delivery that was here in the building next to the hotel? You probably did, there was a lot of police, it was loud enough for everyone to hear about it."

The man raised his hands. "I know nothing."

Taehyung frowned.

"Are you sure?"

The man looked up at him and sighed. "There was a delivery yes. But I have nothing to do with it.", he started speaking faster and even more worried. 

"We didn't suspect you, we just ask you questions. Even though we have a reason to do so after you tried to run away from the police.", Jin crossed his arms in front of his chest. Taehyung nodded. 

"Did you know there was a band called 'the sharks', that organized it?", he moved on to the next question. 

"No I don't think I know...", the man smiled a little but his smile disappeared as he looked at Jin. He cleared his throat and acted surprised.

"Ahhhh! This band! Yes yes I know I heard from the news."

The sudden change of his attitude was just too funny for Taehyung. It was obvious the one in front of him was afraid of something. "And your manager did not worry about the hotel and his guests? After all, it was a delivery for weapons and as far as I know, some of your VIP guests use to park their cars there."

To this the man did not have an answer. He tilted his head, trying to say something. "Well-.."

But before he could say something, someone got down the stars and everyone turned around. The man stopped immediately as he saw the police officer and Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes.