5

Taehyung went back home after stopping in a bar to drink a glass of beer and sort his thoughts. A sleepless night was waiting for him. 

He had to defend a prisoner, that was his first serious case since he became a lawyer. 

He went home around 10pm, his mom was sleeping already as he passed by her room to cover her with the blanket. Today it was a cool and clear night, the thought of his bed made Taehyung even more sleepy. He barely changed into his pajama, his head was falling again and again and he didn't realize how he put his socks in the dishwasher instead of the washmashine (but they are in the kitchen standing next to each other so when you're too lazy to turn on the light you cannot really see what you're doing). 

At least the dishwasher was empty. 

He laid down in his bed, covered himself up and fell asleep immediately. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook was in his cell and was on his bed, drawing something on the wall. His cell partner was under him and slept, at least he didn't snore so loud. He was thinking about the lawyer.

Should he trust him?

All of his senses said no. 

Jungkook wasn't used to trust anyone, he was always on his own and he was better like that.

He had Taehyung's face in his mind and drew shapes of his face, his eyes and his nose. Maybe one talent Jungkook had is not only to draw but to remember something so clear that he could start drawing it. The male was drawing with a chalk, so after he was done drawing the face and staring at it for a while, he wiped few times with his hand, removing it from the wall, leaving only some white powder. 

Jungkook turned around and closed his eyes, trying to sleep. 

The next morning, Taehyung had received a package from his boss, who greeted him on the door at 7am in the morning. Taehyung was not a person who stood up early. 

"This is the dossier of Jeon Jungkook, everything is there: his family, relationships, schools, childhood, transgressions and so on. The evidences are also inside.", the man said as he handed the box over to the lawyer. 

As Taehyung opened the box, it took him a moment to realize.

There were two fat folders, and 20 paper documents next to them. There were also some object: there was a sharp, well shaped knife (probably for hunting but not used for hunting), a broken, black watch, origami and... a very small cat plushie, that had brown round eyes and his mouth was sewed to look as if he was smiling. The plushie was dirty, it looked like Garfield to Taehyung.

 The cat had a red woolen string and a small, dirty piece of paper, that was obviously ripped off another paper, and few weird letters that said "Milo". The pencil was half erased with the time probably. The writing style seemed, as if it was written by a child.