23

"Is it your sister, that has secretly helped you all the time somehow?", Taehyung finally dared to ask the other, hoping he wasn't wrong and hoping that Jungkook won't get angry.

The man next to him stared out of the window, not saying anything.

Taehyung thought he hit a sensitive spot and regretted it already, looking away, but Jungkook suddenly answered after a while.

"Yes, she is."

The lawyer turned to Jungkook, blinking. And suddenly he realized: the nurse that was healing his wounds. That's why he had a strange feeling for her. She was not a doctor at all. And... this explained why Jungkook was suddenly in the bed when he was actually fine. 

She has probably met him and made him lay down on purpose and told him to act sick so they won't bring him back in prison again.

"But me and my men got the information, that she's in Japan with her boyfriend?"

"False information. She came back to Korea a year ago after she found out that I fucked up. And she does have a boyfriend, but he went to Japan. She never went with him."

The male nodded, hoping the other would say more.

"Where is she now?"

Jungkook glanced over to Taehyung, staring at him like 'are you kidding me?'. Taehyung understood Jungkook would never share such information. Taehyung was working with the police, they could have arrested her for what she has done.

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's hand being in bloody scratches. He took it carefully, approaching it. "Did you fight someone?"

The brunette turned his head to the lawyer, watching him hold his hand. "Fight? No. I just slammed his face."

Jungkook noticed, that Taehyung's hand was big, and he had really long fingers. His hand was the same size, but his fingers were few millimeters shorter than the others. And Taehyung's hand found comfort in Jungkook's hand. 

Not even thinking anymore, he just intertwined fingers with the other, looking at Jungkook who also made eye contact with the other.

The lawyer felt so strange for doing this... and the more it lasted, the weirder it got. And soon he started feeling ashamed for doing it. He tried to pull his hand away... but the other didn't let him!

His surprised eyes went back to Jungkook's, who's eyes had became suddenly warmer. 

Eh?

But somehow, the atmosphere became relaxed after a while. Was this an approval from Jungkook, that there was actually something between them? Did Jungkook like him?

And Jungkook was the braver one, he knew from the beginning, that he liked the other, he fell for Taehyung's eyes and smooth voice. What amused Jungkook is, that Taehyung was smart, really smart. And he could trust him. The gesture the other made for his birthday was also something very nice of him; he saw that the lawyer treated him like a human being, not like the  number 136912. If the other grabbed his hand first though, Jungkook thought that Taehyung has maybe also feelings for him. So he dared because he had nothing to lose. When he first knew, that he felt sympathy for Taehyung, he was sure that the other would be disgusted by him. But he was wrong and he felt deep inside happiness, that he was indeed wrong. 

What if he tried to go further? He felt more confident now. 

The brunette's other hand lightly patted his lap.

The lawyer swallowed hard as he understood Jungkook's message. He had mixed feelings about all this. His heart made a slight jump as well though, its not like he didn't actually want this?

It was no lie that Taehyung thought, Jungkook is somehow unique and handsome. But he never thought about this because he was busy and because he tried to avoid going into deep thoughts. They only confused him. 

Warning, slight sexual scene

After some hesitating, Taehyung took in a deep breath and stood up as good as possible, switching his place and sitting on Jungkook's lap. He could smell Jungkook's scent.

And Jungkook's lips formed to a small smile as he felt the other on his lap. 

"Am I not heavy?", Taehyung mumbled quietly, making Jungkook shake his head.

"Not at all."

Jungkook tilted his head, scanning Taehyung's beautiful features; his small nose, his round, puppy eyes, his thin lips, his glancing skin... The male gently held Taehyung's chin up, exposing his neck.

Meanwhile Taehyung understood, what Jungkook wanted, so he lifted his head as well, feeling nervous when he allowed this way the other to do it.

The other male made eye contact with Taehyung again as he had the permission, before lowering his head and pressing his lips against Taehyung's soft neck. He continued leaving more gentle and wet kisses along the lawyer's skin. He felt the other's hand go through his hair and took it as a sign, that Taehyung is enjoying it.

And Taehyung did indeed.

He couldn't believe how careful and gentle Jungkook was. The tension was almost gone, Jungkook's aura was the cause for it.

Jungkook confidently pulled the other by his waist closer, trailing more of his kisses along Taehyung's neck, sucking on his skin and leaving a purple hickey there. Taehyung closed his eyes and had let out a soft breath, that made Jungkook shiver a little. 

This lovely atmosphere and acts continued for a good while, Jungkook's hands ran under Taehyung's shirt and Taehyung was stroking the male's hair, letting out a hum and kissing Jungkook's head. Both had a hormone boost and wanted more and more. They didn't think anymore, they were only doing this, what they both desired. The lawyer would even grind against Jungkook and the prisoner would explore Taehyung's body with his hands.

But they were interrupted by someone yelling from far away.

Scared, both stopped and looked out of the window. "They're going out.", Jungkook spoke and Taehyung quickly sat on his seat again, both not moving but staring out. They threw each other an awkward glance.

"I must go there.", Jungkook finally spoke, taking his gun and quickly fixing his messy hair. And Taehyung fixed his shirt, trying to proceed what just happened.

Alright, read the last three paragraphs and you're good.