KABANATA 14

“ Iyang Kennedy na yan bitter ng taon. Ganyan ganap ng hindi makamove on na iniwan” singhal ni Kayerix kaya natawa kami.

“ Problemado lang siguro” saad ko at tumingin sa harapan.

I'm feeling empty right now. Hindi ko alam parang mas maraming nagkulang.

I felt my phone beeped since the class ain't start i check it for a while.

Travis sent a message

  7:54 am

Good morning. Baby. Please talk to me after class. Don't you ever ignore me it's damn killing me.

B-baby?

Is this true.  If it is, I'm feeling so much happy. What did this man doing on me.

“ Hoy Cassie, Kinakausap ka namin. Lagi kang sabaw!” sigaw ni Cohen sa mismong tenga ko.

Napapikit ako bago siya sinamaan ng tingin.

“ Potangin@ Cohen! Lutang lang ako hindi ako bingi!” Singhal ko at hindi siya pinansin.

letche.

I felt myself dancing on air and playing with birds in the sky. My heart can't resist this happiness of mine.

What did he mean?

“ Good morning, Class. We don't have any discussion. Except for announcing the achievers and honor student of this section” our adviser said while looking at us one by one.

I'm hell nervous but it won't beat the happiness i've been feeling now.

“ Numbers that marked in your report card isn't the consideration nor competition of your knowledge. Be have this mindset that having an high or low grade isn't the future of us but an inspiration to keep doing and moving as much as we can. Congratulations, Class!” panimula ng adviser kaya ngiti kong sinulyapan ang kaibigan ko.

We did our best. Ano man ang makuha ay patuloy pa rin naming pagbubutihin ang ibat ibang bagay na ginagawa.

“ Knowledge is just one of our gem in life. Gem that we must treasures because after receiving an love on our parents they gave us knowledge on different things. Instead of feeling down. Motivate our selves grow it and love every peace of it.” dagdag ng lalaki sa harapan.

Tama lahat ng binibitawan niyang salita. Tamang ang kaalaman ang isa nating kayaman na kailangang ibahagi, ipagmalaki at palaguin kesa sa paggawa ng sarili nating kapamahakan.

“ Congratulation,  Neo Travis Callahan are the Top and honor student in our Boys. Followed by Redrick Galvin Gomez and Ryle Cohen Villanda. Give them around of applause!” anang ng guro. Maging ako ay napapalakpak sa gulat.

Deserve nila iyon. Agad ko namang niyakap si Ryle na katabi ko.

“ Oh my god! Cohen. Congrats! I'm so happy and proud of you!” saad ko at naiiyak na nakayakap sakanya.

He deserve every peace of happiness in the world. He's been through in easiest and toughest situation and he did sacrifice even his dream. Now! his hard work shows the result and giving him an beautiful result till then.

“ Congratulations boys. The all of you are achievers in your different subjects. I'm so proud to all of my sons in this section” saad ng guro at iginala ang kaniyang mata sa kabuuan ng lugar.

My happiness get bigger and deeper. I wish this is permanently. I'm so happy to the point that i want to live in this moment.

“ For our beautiful Ladies. Cassidy Alcantara got the highest top and honor on our girls followed by Kayerix Mañiego, Aleeza Montelban and Kennedy Pantoja. Same of the rest girls. You got different achievement on your different academic subjects. Congratulations!” saad muli ng guro.

I did my best. Iyon ang mga salitang unang pumasok sa isipan ko marinig ang pangalan ko.

We congratulate each other in the back. Both smiling and showing how did they'll happy. I love smiling people. Smiling that full of pure, love and sincerity.

“ I'll asked some of honors and achievers in our class. What's is your main goal in life? What things motivate you to keep moving learning and growing even in this world full of competition as practical? Let's start on Mr. Callahan” saad ng guro at nginitian kami.

He stand confidently. Giving me this goosebumps. He's full of authority and respect for me.

“ Life is short. My main goal is to aware and share my knowledge in this world full of dumb, blind and selfish people. They getting the world worse by their flowery words and brutal actions. I motivate myself to work hard, study hard until i can start slowly how to educate and teach them proper response in this cruelty world. In this world full of competition let me be the fighter of silence people.” saad ng lalaki.

Every words his giving reflected on my bone. He amazed me. And i can't wait to ruled by this future attorney.

“ That's an full of pure words. Thank you Mr. Callahan. I can't wait to see you in tv fighting for the rights of every people in this country. Future Attorney!” saad ng guro. Napapalakpak ako sa sinabi niya.

“ What about you. Ms. Alcantara?” tanong sa akin ng guro.

I was shocked but i stands up to show and let them hear my words.

“ Motivating  and believing myself is the only thing to achieve every piece of success. I motivate myself to fight and survive even past hunting my whole life. My main goal is to fight for rights and fight for people unsaid, inner words that they ain't give chance to speak and hear from them.” saad ko dinadama ang bawat salitang binibitawan ko.

“ Another sincerity for our beloved future Attorney. In this world use your mind heart to show every peace of reality in you. Rights or Wrongs are the only thing we see in this place. Why we just spend time to fix this? Because it's depend on ourselves.” anas ng guro.

I nodded.

I agree.

So i must show the real me? Share the past that hunting my whole life?

I'm scared that maybe they easily judge me and make fun of me after knowing this heartbreaking part of my life.