the Astronaut and his side kick

As chihiro walked home from school he could see two boys in the distance until he realized it was the blue haired one named shuichi and the other guy was.... Kaito? Yeah that was his name. He ran up to them with a smile.

"Hey umm... Do you guys mind if i walk with ya?"

Kaito looked down at chihiro with a smile. "Yeah sure not a problem!"

The boy was always so energetic, he seemed so cheery. It was a large contrast to the boy beside him. He seemed so melancholy and tired.

Chihiro walked along side the two boys with pep in his step. He was much giddier then usual, and shuichi seemed to notice.

"Whats got you so happy fujisaki?"

"Oh, I was invited to a party tonight...I've never really been to one so this should be fun!"

Shuichi seemed to cringe at the mention of the party.
"I see she's dragged you into that too...just umm...be careful, her parties are really chaotic"

"Dont worry, I will."

"Well neither of you will have to worry because a good hero always takes care of there friends and their side kicks" kaito butted in.

"Side kick?"

"Yeah! Shuichi here is my sidekick!"

"Awwe, thats adorable"

Kaitos face turned a bit red, along with shuichis face. It was much easier to see it on the young aspiring detectives pale and tired face then the space enthusiasts tan one.

"Its not adorable...its a bro thing"

"....what ever you say" the statement was followed along with a small little giggle from chirhio. These two were weird alright.....but they were the kind of weird that he liked...he really hoped this lasted. Having fun with people, being happy.....not a bit of terror creeping up on him.

Hey, its been a while since I updated. But finally the next update is here! Its really short im sorry, but I at least wanted to get somthing out for you guys since its been so long. I promise the next chapter will be much longer!