"her"

Eventually more people flooded into the classroom including a certain gang leader and base ball player. The red head sat down by Fujisaki not too long before the much larger and much more intimidating one(by chihiro's standards at least) did. Honestly sitting between the two made him very uncomfortable, but of course he didn't say anything about it.

He could feel the glare of the rather large guy next to him before suddenly he saw Leon reach over his desk to punch him in the arm.

"Hey don't stare at her like that,your probably scaring her!" As the guy said this he leaned back into his seat not saying a word.

".....shit sorry, this seats usually empty...kind of weird seeing some random girl sittin in it. Who are you anyways?" Mondo looked fujsaki dead in the eyes which of course caused a spike of anxiety to hit him.

"...its...Chihiro fujisaki" his tone was nervous and quiet, as were most things he said.

Mondo did feel kind of bad for intimidating the kid so much but there really wasn't much he could do to change that.

"Mondo owada, nice to fucking meet ya"

Chihiro nodded his head at him, before he heard the ginger boy next to him start to speak.

"I'm Leon kuwata, Mondo isn't in that good of a mood right now so forgive his bitchy attitude"

"OH shut up kuwata, if anyone here's a bitch its you!"

"Make me shut up!"

There fighting was only playful, nothing serious really, but chihiro didn't like sitting in the middle of it at all. the loud sounds of their voices interrupting what ever thoughts he was trying to have. He could see ishimaru quickly turn around to look at them.

"Both of you be quiet and let fujisaki work in peace. Your playful bickering isn't good for working you know" he began turning back to his work before he had finished the sentence.

The two guys began to chuckle and started working.