i hate liars

Chihiro grabbed Mondo's hand and smiled, he was pulled out to see some pink haired guy with  a beanie and a bright yellow jumpsuit. the top half was unzipped and tied around his waist. 

"holy shit its kaz!...i knew he was a dumb ass but damn, I didn't think he was that stupid" Mondo wasn't just laughing, he was cackling to the point he was almost to tears, and Chihiro couldn't help but stare at him, he had never seen him look so happy or care free. He didn't know him extremely well, but not once had he seen him look relaxed or smile really. the young boy didn't realize he was staring at Mondo for so long until he saw his fingers snapping in his face. 

"hey.. earth to Chihiro, you good?"

"o-oh yeah, I'm good. must have gotten distracted" 

"don't know how you could" he looked away and back up to Kazuichi who was making a fool out of himself, as usual"C'MON DONT BE A PUSSY, DO THE FLIP ALREADY, DON'T KEEP US ALL WAITING!!!" he yelled out at him. 

Chihiro covered his mouth with his hands trying to muffle the laugh that was slipping out. Kazuichi ended up doing the flip.. and it was actually kind of cool, he landed the trick. and an equally drunk Ibuki tried to help the drunken mechanic out of the pool, but that just resulted in her falling into the pool with him and them both laughing there asses off.

Mondo and Chihiro were talking with each other, well... it was mainly just Mondo making fun of kaz and Ibuki who were drunk off there asses and swimming around while laughing

Chihiro was about to say something when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and saw Kokichi.

"oh, hello Ouma! you need something" his tone was soft and sweet, as always. sickeningly sweet by Kokichi's standards.

"yeah i do actually, i need to talk to you...privately" 

"oh...okay" he felt a knot in his stomach.. suddenly anxiety was bubbling up inside him and he was shaking, he didn't have a good feeling about this.

Mondo looked over at Chihiro following Kokichi back into the house, he wanted to say something, but it wasn't any of his business... even so..he felt slightly nervous for him, anything that involved kokichi never ended well, and he honestly didn't want chihiro wrapped up in kokichi's bullshit.

Kokichi lead chihiro upstairs and he took him into the bathroom. The purple haired boy closed the door and looked at chihiro with a menacing smile.

He felt nauseous, he played with the end of his dress avoiding his gaze.

"You know... I hate liars, right chihiro?" Kokichi said keeping that shit eating grin on his face.

"Umm yeah... It's pretty immoral to lie"

"Yeah so... Why are you lying to me? "

"What do you mean?.. I-i I'm not lying to you... Or anyone for that matter"

"No need to play dumb cheerio, I already know what your hiding.. So there's no need to keep it up"

Instantly his heart dropped, and he thought he was actually gonna throw up.

"You... You do?"

"Yup! You were so obvious, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone knows"

"Everyone knows I'm a boy!?" Chihiro whisper yelled. Kokichi's smile dropped and he kind of just stared at him.

"Wait what? Your a dude?"

"I.. Umm.... Was that not what you were talking about?" Chihiro now sounded more confused then scared.

"What? No! I didn't even know you were hiding something, I was just trying to fuck with you!" Kokichi was trying to talk but he couldn't stop laughing, he held his stomach and started wheezing. "Holy shit! Adorable little cheerio is actually a man! That's amazing... "

"Keep your voice down! I don't want anyone else to know!"

"Damn... Sorry okay I'll be quiet now... So like... You some kind of cross dresser or like.. What's your deal? Cuz like respect to you, you got a nice sense of fashion... If you were going for the 12 year old morman girl look"

"It's complicated okay.. "

"If you like dressing like a girl, cool, but why are you hiding it?"

"..... Umm... Well... It's a really long story"

"Well I have time!"

"Mondo is probably worried about me.."

"...... Fine... But you gotta tell me the long story, and it better not be boring!"

He nodded, but before he left the restroom he looked at him.

"Your not mad right... I really don't want you to think less of me over this.. I promise I had a reason for lying.. "

Kokichi paused for a moment... He rarely was serious, he didn't let his true intentions peak through almost at all.  "I'm not mad, what ever the reason it was probably a good one and even if it wasn't a good reason... Your allowed to express yourself how ever you want."

"Thank you... I mean, I do like girly things... Just not all the time... Anyways I gotta go... I'll talk to you tomorrow" he smiled and waved before he walked off.

Now he had to worry about if kokichi was going to keep his mouth shut

And now kokichi had to worry about trying not to blab this to shuichi.

(ha ha ha, whats this? me updating this story after months of being dead? no..couldnt be me...defintly not me)