party?

Taka was sitting in his last class of the day waiting for mondo to come back since he was still very worried about him, but there was really no point of him coming back now it was almost the end of the day. He was snapped out of his thoughts once he saw his friend walk in silently.

"Mr. Owada your quite late" the teacher stopped his lesson and looked at the boy a bit annoyed.

"Yeah...sorry, somthin came up. My bad"

"Try not to let it happen again, go take a seat"

He let out a deep sigh as he sat back down in his seat  resting his head in his hands. He wasnt focusing on a single word the teacher was saying so he didn't even notice that he had been sitting there with his head down the whole time. It had only felt like a few seconds. He didn't even notice the calls of some girl yelling at him until she liked him.

"Huh?"

"Did you not hear me the first fu**ing time corn d*ck?" Miu said looking at him annoyed.

"No...what the hell you want anyways"

"Ugh, making a beutiful genius woman repeat herself over and over is super annoying. Anyways, I said, do you wanna go to my party tonight? It's gonna be super epic. If you do come, I recommend bringing alcohol since plain old punch soundsp fu**ing boring,and I wanna have enough."

"And what makes you think I'm coming?"

"Because your friend leon's coming,and so is kaito...and I'm pretty sure I convinced that chihiro girl to come too"

Mondo was confused as to why chihiro would want to go to one of miu's parties. Eh it didn't matter anyways.

"......fine...what time is it?"

"10:00 p.m"

"Alright, can you leave me alone now?"

"Yeah yeah, I gotta go meet up with tenko anyways. She driving me to the store since kaz is still fixing my car"

"Doesn't tenko like hate you"

"Yeeeaaah....but she also loves me sooooo bye bi*ch"

Miu walked out, the only sound being her heels clacking on the tiles. Mondo just sighed standing up and leaving the classroom. He went to his locker to get some stuff out of it and

The second he had opened it a few love letters had fallen out. Ofcourse,he couldn't just go a day without being bothered by girls who think they know him when they really don't understand and single thing. He just picked them up and threw them into the trash before leaving. On his way out he bumped into somthing....or someone.

"What the hell a**hole watch where your going" mondo looked down to see the small gremlin leader staring at him.

"Oh, sorry kokichi, didn't mean too...." Usually mondo would reply to him with a smart a** comment and then kokichi would too, and then that was the end of there conversation.

They weren't exactly friends,but they did have some mutual friends. Mondo was friends with kaito, kaito was friends with shuichi who was friends with kokichi, then kokichi was friends with kiibo. That's kind of just how the group of people started having lunch together. But kokichi and mondo never talked to eachother one on one or really talked with eachother.

"Woah..big bad biker man, apologizing to lil ol me? That's weird"

"Just shut up kokichi I'm not in the mood"

"God your no fun! Anyways you going to that sl*ts party tonight?"

"Yeah I guess, and seriously dude you shouldn't be calling people that"

"Woooow, you guys are always telling me to tell the truth and stop lying but the second I do I'm mean?"

He rolled his eyes and tried walking past him. But kokichi wouldnt let him leave just yet.

"Did you know she got lil ol inoccent chihiro to go?"

"Yeah I did"

"Is that why your going?"

"No..it isn't,but it wouldn't hurt to keep her from getting In too much trouble. Dont exactly want the new kid to have a bad experience"

"Hmm...weeeell I think this will be fun for her, shumai too!"

"Wait... Shuichi?...going to party? Full of people and loud noises. That's more shocking then chihiro wanting to go to a party"

"Yeah, it took me and kaito like forever to convince him,but finally we convinced him! And don't worry before you say anything if he gets uncomfortable he's allowed to leave I'm not gonna keep him there."

"Good, cuz last time he just ran away, it scared the sh*t out of kaito"

"Yeah, I made sure miu would keep a room unlocked for shuichi to go too if he needed it."

"Alright...well guess I'll see ya later"

"Later"

Mondo continued to walk twords his bike and left. Kokichi just skipped on home.

Hey guys I'm so sorry it took so long to get this chapter out and I'm sorry if it's a bit rushed.