a ride

when chihiro got up that morning he had felt groggy and terrible, maybe it was the conversation that he had with his father over dinner, or just the guilt from lying to all of his peers. most likely both, but none the less he got himself dressed and ready for the day. it was something simple just like the day before. just a plain white shirt, a blue skirt and some stockings. 

as he entered the kitchen he yawned rubbing his eyes, his father was sitting in the dining room drinking coffee and was working on something from work. once he noticed chihiro a warm smile appeared on his face that soon disappeared seeing the tired state of his son. 

"you didn't get good sleep did you.." he took one last sip of his coffee before getting up and putting his mug in the kitchen sink and sighing.

"no...i didn't....but i'm probably just gonna stop by the convenience store and just get me an energy drink"

"but those are so unhealthy. i can just make another pot of coffee for you if you would like it wouldn't take me too long" 

" it's fine dad really,and plus if i wanna get there early then i should get going right now" 

"i get wanting to be early, but do you think going an hour early is very necessary?"

"oh well the library is open a couple hours before school starts, and its a good place to program."

"alright then, i hope you get some good progress in, on your project"  his father smiled, he was the only person who knew about the fact that chihiro was working on alter ego. since he was the one who introduced chihiro to programming he would show him all of his projects asking for any tips or critiques. he found chihiro's interest in programming wonderful, it made him feel closer to him as it was something they had in common.

chihiro waved as he left. yawning right as he exited the house, he looked around the neighborhood. the sky was painted with oranges and pinks as it hasn't fully rose yet. he loved when the sky looked like this, it gave him a sense of safety and warmness. he was so caught up in the scenery that he didn't even realize he had arrived. there was a motorcycle in the parking lot, it was very shiny and clean aside from maybe one or two spots of dirt. chihiro was just looking around admiring the bike when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. Fujisaki jumped out of surprise and fear.  "Im sorry I wasn't gonna mess with your bike!"  Once he opened his eyes he was was pleasantly surprised with a chuckling mondo.

"I know, I didn't mean to scare ya. I do that alot don't I huh?" Mondo said as his chuckles died down.

"You can't help it, your really big....and im like super small. Its not your fault" the smaller of the two smiled, mondo just couldn't help but return it.

"So what are you doing out this early?"

"Oh, well i came here to get an energy drink....i didn't sleep very well"

"Hmm....i was just getting somthing to eat" he was lying,he was probably going to by liquor or cigarettes, mondo looked like he could be around 21 so no one really checked and if they did check he would.....borrow the items.

"Cool....umm your motorcycle is really awsome! Thats kinda why I was looking at it."

"Thanks....i-it was my brothers..." mondo mentally cursed at himself for the slight stutter, getting slightly awkward after.

"Oh did he give it to you as a gift?"

Mondo stayed silent for a moment having that same look of guilt chihiro had last night when speaking with his father "you don't have to answer that, sorry if I upset you"

His head perked up and a slight smile reappeared "no,no its fine its just...he passed away last year so..."

"Oh my thats so sad, im sorry to hear that"

"Nah its fine" it really wasn't, every time mondo spoke about his brother he felt sick to his stomach and angry at the same time. "Hey school starts in around 45 minutes, I know its kind of early but maybe I could give you a ride there, i always keep an extra helmet"

Chihiros eyes widened at the thought of riding a motorcycle, yeah he thought they were cool but he would never actually ride one. "O-oh umm are you sure? I was planning on getting there around right now since I wanted to use the library before class"

"Its fine, I could take you right now, but you definitely don't have too. It was just an offer."

"Sure...just let me go in and bye that energy drink!" He said smiling as he quickly walked in. Chihiro bought his drink and ran out while in the middle of drinking it. Literally he just chugged it all down before holding his head. "Ow...."

"If you drink those too fast it'll give you a headache"

"I realize that now,but anyways its time to go"

He chuckled handing the extra helmet to chihiro while he's stuffing the empty can in his bag, he was probably just going to throw it into the recycling bin when they get there. mondo got his own helmet on, sitting on the seat of the bike. Chihiro hopped on with him putting the extra helmet on.

Slowly the bike began to move as mondo drove them out of the parking lot. Chihiro held onto his waist tightly as he smiled,this was alot of fun. They were now cruising quickly along the road, buildings and cars passing by as they rode to school. It was a nice experience, very pleasant. 

Once they finally arrived fujisaki sighed out of disappointment wishing that the ride to school could last forever,but sadly it only lasted a couple minutes. Chihiro skipped along up the steps of the school pulling out the can and throwing it in the recycling bin since not recycling isn't very cool. You gotta like save the earth and stuff.  "Thanks mondo, your the best!"

He gave simple thumbs up now not knowing exactly what to do since he was there early, so he just walked twords the back of the school and chilled out there. It was the same place that he had seen chihiro programming, it was honsetly very beautiful. No wonder he liked going there to do his computer things.

I know most of the story has been following chihiro and everything he's doing so would you guys like it if Included some chapters focusing more on mondo?