thats robophobic ouma!

Mondo came back to the table looking even more annoyed then he did when he left. "ugh! why do they always have to be so annoying when they confess. why cant any of them understand that i'll never be interested!" he rested his head on the table sighing.

"oh biker boy, your just oh so irresistible. how could they not fall in love with you!?" a mocking voice chimed in.

"cram it kokichi"

"how rude! you just break my heart sometimes owada-chan."

"oh my god SHUT UP!" Mondo banged his fists on the table. Chihiro flinched back at the sudden out burst. it even disrupted shuichi's sleep causing him to wake up suddenly and remove his head from Kaito's shoulder.

"wow! how scary" kokichi just chuckled at everyone's reactions to mondo's outburst.

"kokichi leave him alone. you had him wake up shuichi!" momota said as shuichi relocated his head to rest on the lunch table. he was a bit upset as he missed his head being on his shoulder.

"oh im so sorry your boyfriend woke up"

"hes not my boyfriend shut up!"

it looked like kiibo was having enough of the bickering and rolled his eyes sighing. "can you all shut up! saihara and momota are not dating. kokichi you should stop harrasing mondo and just chill out. and for the love of god chihiro looks like she's going to burst to tears!" everyone just went quiet, and apolagies were muttered from the three.

"you didn't have to do that. i was just startled" he felt a bit bad since it was his reaction that made kiibo so upset with them. It was his first day and he really hoped he wasn't making a bad impression or causing problems already.

"no i did, they were acting like children"

kokichi just rolled his eyes at the other "I don't think wall-e's cousin over here should be getting a say in anything."

"Thats robophobic ouma stop it!"

"Why should you care its not like you have feelings"

"Once again thats robophobic!"

Kaito and mondo began laughing and chihiro joined along with them. Maybe this school was going to be nice......he might actually enjoy it here.