nurses office

Mondo just sat there in the nice green grass waiting for his class to start which wouldn't be for a while. He was pissed at the moment, not at anything that had  happend that morning but just because of the thought of his brother.

He could just see the headlights of that truck.as he was pushed out of the way instantly feeling sick to his stomach. Just the sound of panick in all of the members voices as daiya got hit. That feeling of guilt and awfulness filling mondo to the brim. He punched the schools brick wall out of frustration and and anger, but he didnt stop. He just kept punching and punching it taking out all of his anger and frustration on that one spot, mondo didnt stop until he   looked at his bloody and bruised knuckle. He soghed before walking away from the nice and calm place.

Owada was hoping that the nurse would be in at this time, and of they were mondo was probably just gonna wrap his hand up himself,although he probably wouldn't be very good at it. He walked in the room only to see a girl with choppy purple hair, he didn't quite recognize her until she looked over at him. She looked like a deer in headlights.

"....could you wrap up my hand?" He said just blankly, he sounded like he was angry with mikan but he wasnt he was just angry with everything.

"Eeek! U-umm....i-i-i can do that for you"  she scurried to a drawer grabbing the bandages and motioning him to sit down, which he did.

"Thanks miki" mondo just called her that since it was easier and quicker. plus, she seemed to like it.

"N-no problem ow-w-wada" she began to clean the blood off of his hand before beginning to bandage it. You may not believe it but these two were surprisingly close with eachother. She was one of the only girls who did confess to him or try to get with him. "O-oh and just a heads up th-there are at least three n-notes in your locker. M-m-most are probably c-conf-fesions"

Mondo sighed as he was pissed off. "Are you fu**ing kidding me? Do they not already know the answer im gonna give them!?"

"I-i-im sorry. Pleas f-forgive me!"

"No, dont be sorry. Im not mad at you im just mad at this sh*t....those girls barely even know me and there writing sh*t about how much they love me. Its annoying as hell"

"I g-guess I could understand that....its p-probably very exhausting to d-d-deal with that" 

Mondo smiled a bit as mikan returned the smile. "O-owada...if you dont mind me asking....why were your knuckles bl-bleeding...you didn't get into a f-f-fight did you?!"

"No..no...nothing like that, I was pissed off and punched the walls too hard"

"Oh...." she did'nt ask him why he was angry since he most likely didn't want to talk about it, and she was alright with that.