Kidnapped? (part2)

Authors note: okay people we left off on Bakugou seeing Dekus Drawing remember to comment which pic. I should draw.
.
.
.
Izukus POV:
I feel a gentle shake of my body and feel a hand on my shoulder as a slowly open my eyes. "Kacchan" i say tiredly
"Hey i brought Pizza" Bakugou states with a smile.
"Okay im awake" i sit up and my eyes automatically fall on my open sketchbook... "Oh my god!" i squel As i run and close my sketchbook.

Bakugous POV:
I watch as Deku fumbles to hide his sketchbook his face a bright embarrassed red... "I already saw the drawing Deku..." i stated with a smirk
"Uh..but...it..." izuku stumbles on his words not knowing what to say
I stand and walk towards him
And he covers his face...
Towering over him I stand and look down at him...
"Its really good" I say with sincerity
"REALLY!?" Izuku says shocked.
"Yeah now lets eat before the pizza gets cold" i point out as i reach my hand out.
Deku takes my hand and i pull him up and we both make our way to the box of pizza.
.
.
.
Third person POV:
As Izuku and Bakugou eat pizza the laugh and talk about when they were kids. How they used to come up here and play husband and wife...and how Izuku tried to cook for his 'husband' and nearly set the base on fire...they laughed like they havent laughed since they were 5...they started to act as if they never stopped hanging out...as if Bakugou didnt bully Izuku and all was as it should be.

Bakugous POV:
Deku is laughing at the memory of his near death experience as a child...
"I will never try to cook Salmon again..." Deku cackles out as he doubles over laughing
"I thought you were going to die of embarrassment and then our parents chewed us out for being around a fire unsupervised" I state with a serious face.

Dekus POV:
"Yeah...this is nice Kacchan i havent been this relaxed since I started Junior high" I sigh
"Yeah it is..." Kacchan whispers looking in my eyes.
The next thing I know Kacchan is leaning towards me...
(Skip to 😧 emoji if you dont like +18)...
And his lips press against mine.
"Mhm" I moan into the kiss gripping kacchans shirt and moving onto my knees.
Kacchan pulls back and I whimper a low "noo"

Bakugous POV:
  I smirk as Deku whimpers out an unsatisfied Noo...I stand up and he tilts his head up and to the side in confusion. "What do you want Me to do Kacchan" Deku pleads "ill do anything"
I raise my brow "anything" I say seductivley
"Anything~" Deku vows
"Get up" I order
And Smirk as deku immediatly Bolts up right.
"Good boy" I compliment him as I pull a chair and sit him down...then walk to the closet and pulls out a bag labeled 'Bakugou Katsuki stay out'...walk back and drop the bag with a thud making Deku flinch.
I crouch down and unzip the bag and taking out the following laying each item in front of Deku

Izukus POV:
I watch as Kacchan takes the following out and places it before my eyes.
Rope
A blindfold (black silk with lace)
Lube (caramel scented)
And various knifes
And a big lighter
"Wh-what are you go-gonna do to me" i say clearly not hiding my fear
"Something scaring you teddybear!?" Kacchan grins looking up at me while he ties my leg to the chair.
"No wh-why wo-ould I be scared" the words fumbling out.
"Good" Kacchan states
He walks behind me and places his hands on my shoulder and i shiver as he runs his hands down my arms pulling them back and tying them to the chair.
I then watch mesmorized as he walks back and pulls out a camera stand and a phone thats not his...
"Whos phone is that" I ask
"Mine I got it at a gas station it cant be traced" Kacchan plainly says before setting it in the camera stand and moving it towards my face.
"What are we gonna do" I shly ask.

Bakugous POV:
I laugh at Dekus Oblivion
"We're gonna play of course and make a little video for someone special" I say
Pressing record...I place my hand on Dekus cheek.
"Do you wanna play Teddybear" My rough voice sending obvious shivers down his spine.
"Yes" Deku whispers barely Audible
'Oh Deku dont give me that expression or ill take you without preparation'
I nod and slide my fingers over his lips and smirk as soon Deku automatically parts his lips and drops his jaw inviting my fingers in with the sparkle in his eyes as his tongue grazes my fingers.
"Deku" I say roughly
"Hm" was all Deku managed
"If it gets to much safeword okay" I state
"I dont have a safe word Kacchan" Deku pouts
"Lime, thats your safe word nod if you understand" I state.
Deku nods and i continue...i slide my fingers against his tongue and watch lust fill his eyes and drool drip from my fingers down my hand.
His whimpers become my undoing
'I wanna hear more'
'More Deku more'
I pull my fingers out and pick up a blade with a gold handle and a black blade and bring it towards Dekus lips...his eyes widen in a mixture of fear and excitment.
Pressing the blade to his bottom lip and watch him shiver trying to pull his hands free.
"Uh-uhuh Bad Deku stop trying to escape" I tease and watch him freeze as i press the blade harder...drawing blood...pulling back as then replacing the blade with my tongue licking his blood and then slipping my tongue down his throat...I hear him moan getting needy.
😧

Author note:
Okay well that is it for this chapter
Have a great day.