The Tape

Authors note: If you did not see the announcement I posted...this chapter has a sex scene involving a member of. The lov and Izuku Midoryia they are not endgame. It. Is merely for the purpose of the story line...anyways with out further ado lets continue.
.
.
.

Third person POV:
It was the second day of Izukus and Katsukis vacation to their secret base. They returned for school  and then when it let out they were planning to go back to the secret base...that was until someone had other plans...

Izukus POV:
I was in the middle of class for last period when I got a phone call I ignored it but they kept calling... so I asked Aizawa if I could answer it that It could be important. He agreed and I stepped out into the hall.
Clicking answer I put the phone to my ear and what I heard froze my blood...
"Hello Izuku Midoryia, do not show emotion I can see you... Listen to what I have to say." Dabi spoke in a voice that was rough.
He then proceeded to give me instructions over todorokis phone...
"If you haven't figured it out I have Shoto Todoroki, when your school lets out do not return to your secret base with Katsuki make an excuse and come meet me at the address you will receive... Come alone and tell no one... if you do i will know... and todoroki will die."
"Oh and before i forget Leave your phone at the library at your school before leaving."
And with that Dabi hung up and I stepped back into my class.
"Is everything okay Problem Child!?" Aizawa said a worried tone in his voice
I probably looked pale.
"Yes it was the doctor at the hospital my Mother is sick i have to go home for a couple days, its alright not to be at the dorms...I can still be at school, but she'll need me at nights." I say in a whisper with my head down I guess he believed me because he nodded and I took my seat... watching the minutes tick back...
As soon as the bell rang I was out the door and running to the library when I reached the library I got a message with the address....I read it and as soon as I seen it the message deleted itself... I slid my phone in between the books on the shelf and ran out the UA school building towards the address I was given... when I got there I ran in without knocking and I saw shigaraki and toga sitting on a couch.
Shigaraki looked at me and smirked, "he's down the hall second door on the right" he answered my unasked question. I turned and followed the instructions. Opening the second door on the right I stepped inside and saw todoroki on the bed chained to it. I ran to him "Oh My go Todoroki!!" I squeaked. I reached for his chains and heard...
"Don't even think about it" Dabi hissed and then I heard the door shut and lock.
I turned and watched Dabi pull out Todoroki phone and walk to sit down on his bed.
"You know why I was able to catch Shoto, I'll tell you why, he was coming to meet you..." he stated
Holding out Todorokis phone, Todoroki reached out a finger and his phone unlocked, "he received a very disturbing video from one Bakugou Katsuki" Dabi said as he turned the phone towards me and I saw the video me and Kachin made, playing on todorokis phone...my eyes widen in shock.
" He said he wasn't gonna send it, he lied to me I am so sorry Todoroki I didn't think he would actually send it." I whispered.
" Shoto loves you, you know, he's heartbroken" Dabi adds more salt to my wound.
Dabi continues, " but I don't care about my dear old brother, what i want is you, after seeing this video...I really wanted what you had to offer...your moans sent chills down my spine...I haven't had chills that felt that good in a long time."
I was in shock Dabi just said that Shoto was his brother, and that I turned him on...what exactly did he want me to do...if I didn't do it would he kill Shoto.

"I will, Kill Shoto if you don't do what I say." Dabi answered
'Did I say that out loud'
"What do you want me to do Dabi" I ask Ice in my voice
"Good boy" Dabi praises
"I want you on your knees with my Cock in your mouth as my dear brother watches, if he looks away I'll burn you" Dabi orders
I look at Shoto and see his broken heart in his eyes I slowly get to my knees and whisper,
" Sorry Todoroki but I wont let you die"
.
.
.
Dabis POV:
Izuku gets on his knees blabbering on about Shoto not dying and then to my amazement...

He reaches forward and his hands undoes my belt...sliding it out of my loops and on to the floor...he refuses to look me in my eyes so I order, " Look my in the eyes Izuku"
He slowly turns his eyes up staring into mine with a determined look, I feel his hands unzip my pants and then I feel him reach in and pull out my hard member.
His face seems shocked at how big I am...he gulps and then leans down slowly pressing his tongue on my tip...swirling it around and then lightly sucking on the tip.
"Was your time with Katsuki your first" I ask
He shakes his head no and lowers further unto it...for someone who's being blackmailed to fuck someone he is oddly calm about it.
He sucks my cock running his tongue along the shaft and pumping with his hands at the same time...
"Oh FUCK~" I moan
I look over at Todoroki who hasn't took his eyes off of Izuku
" Get on the floor Shoto, right next to Izuku" I Order
Shoto stands and stumbles over to Izuku sitting down right next to him, his back pressed against the bed facing away from me but his eyes still on Izuku.
"MHM Holy Shit~~" I breath out
I tangle my fingers into his hair as I feel myself get close...when I do this he begins to suck harder and bob faster...he grips my cock tighter and moans sending vibrations through my cock
I force my entire length down his throat and cum into the back of it.
He presses his hands on each side of my cock...resting on my legs...and swallows every bit of it...until I pull his head back and he sticks out his tongue as if showing proof he swallowed it all, before looking at me with hearts in his eyes.
To my surprise he Whimpers out a...
"You taste Delicious Daddy~~"
Shoto looks shocked as well and then Izuku realizes what he said, "I didn't mean to say that it was just habit" Izuku frantically says.
"Why is that a habit" Shoto questions
"It's what your father made you say wasn't it" I Press
He nods unable to lie because he has been caught
"This will be easier than I thought" I chuckle out
"Do Shoto next" I order and smirk when without question Izukus hands are at Shotos belt undoing it and taking out his cock. Though he is much smaller than I am, he's still pretty big for his age.
Izuku takes him in his mouth repeating the same process he did with me...except he pokes his butt into the air and every time Shoto Moans he wiggles his butt a little and goes faster and harder...
Shoto say he's close and Deku Deepthroats and Shoto Shoot cum into his throat
Again he swallows it all and laps it up, again he pulls it out of his mouth leaning back his head and again repeating
"You taste so good Daddy~~" Izuku Whimpers
I smirk...when I see Shotos Cock twitch at the word Daddy...
"Go clean up you two and then...come back and Izuku your sleeping with me" I state.