Embrace

Authors Note; this chapter is entirely +18 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Okay now on to the story

Bakugou's POV:
I pulled away from the kiss and pushes him on the bed...getting on top of him and pulling off my shirt. Leaning over Deku I slide off his shirt and throwing it on the ground...Deku looks up at me and then his eyes move down to my pants.
"You want what's inside TeddyBear?" I question knowing the answer
"Yes Master, pretty please" Deku Pleads
Honoring his plead I slowly undo my belt but don't take it off
He whimpers and a looks at me with puppy eyes
"If you want it finish what I started Teddybear" I say and when he tries to reach up with his hands I quickly tie them behind his back with my UA tie.
"WHY!?" He whines
"Don't use your hands Teddybear figure something else out!!" I smirk will telling him he can't use his hands...He moves to get on his knees and then leans down towards my belt and then biting the belt and sliding it out of the loops of my pants. Determination showing clear on his face and when the belt passed the last loop he looked up at me with belt in mouth and stared as if asking what I wanted to do next.
"Keep Going" I Order
He immediately drops the belt and then leans towards my button. He takes the corner of my jeans in his mouth and pulls it out of the button. And then flicking out his tongue catching the zipper and then biting it...unzipping my pants and then tugging on each side of the zipper.
Then he whimpers...I know he can't pull my pants down with just his teeth...so I reach in my pants and pulls out my erect member...He looks at me and says innocently... "Can I suck it please Master"
"Go ahead" I allow
He immediately takes my member in his mouth and begins to suck the tip...I watch as he bobs his head taking my cock in his mouth ever so slightly taking more and more...until he stops at 6 inches and begins sucking harder...flicking his tongue around it and moaning making the vibrations of his moans bounce of my cock.
.
.
.
"~Ah~" I moan
With this moan he sucks on it real hard and I tangle my hands in his hair...shoving the other 6 inches down his throat.
He Gags as all 12 inches fill his mouth but I don't stop...I pump his head hard and fast...He gags and moans...a few thrusts in I cum in his throat...He swallows it all and then I let go off his head...And my cock pops out of his mouth. Even though I just Came I'm still hard.
Seeing this Deku Immediately turns and leans down poking his butt in the air and rubbing it against my Dick...He still has his pants on...so I slide his Sweats down to his knees and line myself of.
"PlEaSe~~!!" Deku Begs
I haven't prepped you yet
"I want it...I want it now~" "PLEASE" Deku Pleads
And with that...I slam into him...and thrust at a fast pace...
"~AH HARDER MASTER~" Deku Moans
"~FUCK DEKU~" I Groan as I place my hands on his hips and pulls him to meet my thrusts...Over and over again....Until I find his prostate.
"AHHHH~~" Deku Screams
And I abuse his prostate...until I cum in his ass and he. Cums all over the bed...I untie his arms and then we both head to the shower.
.
.
.
Third. Person POV:
After they shower. They change the sheets and blankets and they lay down to sleep unaware of what was happening about 10 miles away.

Authors note:
okay that is it More soon