Broken!?

Izuku and Todoroki slept next to Dabi that night...Shoto at the very edge and Izuku pressed into Dabis Chest...

Back With Bakugou
Bakugou's POV:
I was beginning to worry I decided if Deku wasn't gonna be at the base that I would stay at the dorms I had figured that he would text me about how his mom was...but nothing...so he decided to call his mom and ask how Auntie was...when his mom said that Izukus mom wasn't sick and that he must have heard wrong.
I hang up and begin calling Dekus phone...I was walking past the library when I heard a familiar...
"Let me your superhero, your Dynamite,"
Dekus Ringtone for me...
I run into the library at our school and find his phone tucked in between two books.
I scroll through his phone and see a call from icy hot
"Daman!!"
I copy Todorokis number and paste it into find my phone...it pings his location.
I run out the building and down the street towards the location...
After about 30 minutes of running I look back at the phone and see the location has moved, I realize something was up so I return to UA and wake up Aizawa I explain the situation and how I think Deku and Icy hot have been kidnapped...he nods and calls the police the police then ping icyhots location to an abandoned hotel.

After what felt like hours me and Aizawa as well as Endeavor and President Mic. We enter the building and find Shigaraki and Toga as well as the rest of the Lov but no Dabi No Icy hot and No Deku...
'Dammit,Dammit'
I grab Shigaraki by the collar and scream "WHERE IS HE, WHERE IS DEKU, WHERE IS MY DEKU!!!!"
"I don't know" He cackles out
"Grr" I growl and grab one of Togas Knifes,
" I AM NOT PLAYING IF HE HURTS DEKU I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!" I hiss out venom clear in my voice

Toga looks at my eyes and the clears her throat, "he's telling the truth, they were here but Dabi took them away an hour ago, but I will give you a list of possible locations, buildings that Dabi owns if you untie me."
Within a second she has a piece of paper and pen in her hand
"Don't try anything" I say
Aizawa asks what I am doing and I. Snap
" I will not lose Deku he Is MINE!!" He say
Toga set the pen down and hands me the paper before allowing herself to be tied back up and loaded in to the police car.
They drove away and we headed back to UA
And began sending teams to the locations on the list...maybe they were there maybe they weren't but the heroes knew that they had to do something two students were missing they had to track down all possible leads.
.
.
.
With Dabi (somewhere Unknown)
.
.
.
Dabis POV:
I woke up to the sound of rattling chains, I watched Todoroki get up and stretch...and then remove his shirt and throw it in the corner...he then bent and lifted his leg into the air into a handstand spreading his legs into a split...something father taught him and me...to improve out mobility
He was also probably trying to keep his muscles from tightening

After he stretched he turned and locked eyes with me...
"What are your plans with Midoryia, why are you doing this to him..." He asks
" He will be my toy...because I want to see you Suffer...you love him...and ill make you watch as Izuku slowly becomes my slut." I state with a smirk as Izuku mumbles and turns Gripping my shirt.
"He's already started becoming mine" I say
"Bakugou loves him too, he will stop you." Shoto states
"Maybe,but it might be to late." I say

When Izuku woke up I went to take a shower, before I got in a slide a leather collar around his neck and kissed him roughly.
Him unlike Todoroki was not chained to the bed he could move around freely. I undressed and got in the shower letting the hot water fall on my skin, letting it drip off my head and roll down my body...

Dekus POV:
My hands reach up to feel the collar...I heard everything he said and I was gonna use that to my advantage...he wanted a sex toy...I would be a sex toy, anything to keep Todoroki alive...so I stood and slide off my clothes
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING MIDORYIA!!" Shoto Shouted
"I'm going to take a shower with Dabi" I smile and walk into the bathroom locking the door so shoto cant follow...
I step into the shower behind Dabi and wrap my arms around him pressing my cheek against his back...when I hear him chuckle...I move my hands down his chest...inching towards his member...I feel his happy trail and then my fingers find his cock...I grab it and start to slowly pump it up and down, feeling it get hard...
He turns around and placing a finger under my cheek pulling my face up to meet his... he roughly kisses me and bites my lip for entrance I moan as my lips part and he slides his tongue in... I pump my hand faster and grip tighter...and in turn he kisses me more roughly tangling his fingers through my hair and pulling my body against his...when he finally breaks the kiss...he whispers in my ear " what a dirty little slut you are!"
"Hmm" I hum in pleasure
"I'm gonna cum get on your knees" he orders
I obliged getting on my knees and sliding his member in sucking and licking hard...within a minute he cums down my throat...
I swallow and stand...licking my lips
"Tell me how you really feel, not what you said for your father" He says
" I think you taste delicious and your cum is so hot...I want more" I say honest to a point.
"Then why did you stand up" he says
"I want it inside me, not in my mouth" I beg.
He chuckles and turns off the water sliding on shorts and a baggy tshirt....I follow him out naked...Shotos mouth falls open as he sees a smile on my face...
He whispers " Midoryia please this isn't like you, you gotta run find help." he grabs my arms... I pull my arms out of his grip harshly " you don't know me at all Todoroki, you aren't at UA to make friends remember!" I spat out and he looks hurt
Dabi is sitting on the bed with a smirk.
I grab the shirt from his extended hand and slide it on. It's Dabis shirt so it is really baggy. its black and Purple
With the words hunter and prey on it.
I climb in bed next to him and cross my arms as I glare at Todoroki...
"Why are you mad at Me Midoryia cant you see Dabi is the bad guy...you are just obsessed with his dick" He Spats at me.
I stand and slap him in the face.
"Ugh Stop it...this is all your fault...its your fault I am here, deal with it!" I growl out
"That's enough Izuku you said you wanted cum inside you, go grab my phone" Dabi orders
I go to grab his phone and he glares at Shoto.
' i just have to be a submissive slave until someone comes and saves us'
I hand him his phone and bounce up and down on the balls of my feet...acting greedy I bite my lip...this does not go unnoticed by Dabi he plays with my lips as he opens his dial...
"What is Bakugous Number" Dabi questions
Without hesitation I give it, ignoring the exclamations from Shoto
'I'm sorry shoto'
After he dials the number he leans back with the phone to his ear...he pulls down his shorts and reveals his hard dick...I look at it hungrily...licking my lips.
He pulls me down onto his lap and mumbles "Don't make a sound Little mouse"
He grab his length and slowly enter his cock into my butt...biting my lip as I try and suppress a moan...

Dabi's POV:
Izuku lowers himself onto my cock and begins to ride me slowly trying to hold in his moans... after 4 rings Bakugou picks up
I hear a tired voice say " Bakugou Katsuki speaking"
"Hello Bakugou its Dabi...I'm assuming that Toga gave you a list of my properties how about I save you some time...Ill give you the location but you have to stay on the phone the whole time your coming here...or ill think you told someone....is that clear..." I lay the trap
"Fine I wont hang up" Bakugou says
I give him the address and hear his breaths and foot steps...he is running
'For Izuku, i thought he hated Izuku'
and then I hear a whimper from Izuku
" Shh Little mouse Bakugou might hear you" I whisper in his ear
and then from Katsuki I hear him plead "please don't hurt him, I beg of you"
"I wont hurt him as long as he does what I say." I state
Izuku puts his face closer to the my face...I'm guessing to hear the voice on the phone so I put it on speaker and look at shoto pressing a finger to my lips...signaling him not to say a word.
I grimaces as Izuku recognizes Katsukis voice and starts to ride faster...gripping my shirt and sucking on my neck

Izuku's POV:
I hear Kacchans breath as he runs to were we are...
I subconsciously start to bounce faster gripping dabis shirt he must have thought it was a kink of mine, because he asks Kacchan
" Were are you now!?"
Kacchan responds with a exhausted " I'm four blocks away"
"Wow that fast, you must really wanna save Izuku, but does he want to be saved" Dabi states looking at me biting my lip and whimpering.
Kacchan Growls, and I hear is foot steps get faster.
Dabi leans into my ear, placing his hands on my hips, he whispers "what do you want, do you want him to stay on the phone or do you wanna moan; your choice."
It sends my body shivering
"Hang up the phone" I breath out and hear a gasp
"Deku, Deku is that you..." Kacchan says bewildered
"I'm sorry Kacchan but I don't wanna talk to you right now" I say and with that I hang up the phone.
Dabi lets out a low chuckle almost a growl as he slams my hips down onto his dick hard hitting my prostate
"~AHH~" I moan throwing my head back.
He grins as I bounce harder and faster by myself
"AH~ OH~ Dabi~" I moan
Shoto tries to push my off but I use OFA in my arms and pushes him hard into the wall
Leaning my head into Dabis neck sucking leaving a hickey and moaning as Dabis dick once again hits my prostate.
"~Dabi your so big~!!" I scream out.
.
.
.
That was when I heard the door bust open and I hear a breathless Kacchan, he looks at me and Dabi and freezes unable to move...you would think I would stop..but a good submissive doesn't care where they are...if there master wants to cum they ride until they are ordered to stop.
Dabi looks at me a laughs...as I ride him faster
Moaning louder and louder
Kacchan charges towards us and tries to grab me but I use OFA on my entire body and when I moan lighting shoots out around me... Dabi grips my hips harder and I throw my head back and Scream...
"~FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!~~~" as he cums in me.
I fall against him and breathlessly say... " did I do good Master"
.
.
.
Bakugous POV:
When I heard Deku call Dabi Master
I lost it. I pulled deku off of Dabi and Grabbed his dick using my quirk to set off an explosion...
He screamed in pain
But I didn't care... I then wrapped my hands around his throat setting off more explosions until he lost consciousness
I then pulled a knife and stabbed him in the heart...
I then called 911 and reported it...
After 30 minutes the police had arrived and the ambulance rushed Dabi to the hospital. And to Paramedics looked over Shoto and Deku
They said deku had extensive damage to his a$$
But it was simply stretched from the size of Dabi and he would be fine, physically but mental lay they had no idea
As for Shoto he was completely unharmed...
Deku seemed to be in a sub space with Dabi....was he to far into the pleasure that he didn't realize that he was being taken advantage of...or did he really like it...
I would have asked but he wasn't talking he wasn't even looking at me at all.

God that made me so angry... I grabbed Shoto and Yelled
"Why didn't you use your quirk on Dabi you ASSHOLE!!!"
" I couldn't" was all he said
Then the paramedic explained he was injected with a quirk blocker and wouldn't be able to use his quirks for 3 more days.

Aizawa drove Deku and Me back to UA and Deku Immediately ran to his room...not saying a word to anyone.
I also went to my room...feeling it was better to give him sometime before I started asking questions....

'I wanna kill Dabi, i would have right then and there but Deku needed me then...i swear it Deku I will not let. Him hurt you again'
.
.
.
3rd person POV:
And with that Bakugou fell asleep but he had plans to get rid of Dabi, for. Laying a finger on Dekus perfectly innocent body.
Was Deku really acting or is something different going on...why did Deku not even fight
Why was he not talking
Why was he so cold to Todoroki and why did he ask Dabi if he had done good...
What from Dekus Past will surface in the next chapter
And how will it affect his relationships with Bakugou and his classmates.