To Late!?

3rd Person POV: that morning the UA dorms awoke to screams...Bakugou and class 1A ran to find the source of the noise...
They were shocked to see Aizawa yelling at Deku.

Aizawa s POV:
" You need to take that off...why would you want to keep that." I shout
"Because my Master gave it to me!" Problem child hollers back
What is wrong with this child
"Okay but you have to go to the hospital today...for your check up Ill drive!" I reason
"Fine" Problem Child Pouts and heads to the car.
I was about to get in the car when Bakugou comes running up yelling; "LET ME GO WITH YOU PLEASE!!!"
I agree and we all head to the hospital it becomes clear that Dabi has gotten to Izukus head when he asks,
"When can I see my Master"
Bakugou yells, "HE IS NOT YOUR MASTER DEKU, YOU DONT LOVE HIM!!!"
"YES I DOO!!" Izuku whines
I don't know what Dabi did to him but I need to find out
"I will take you to see him right now" I state
"Yay I hope Katsuki didn't hurt his dick to bad" Problem Child mutters
"WHAT" Katsuki is shocked and so am I Izuku has never called Katsuki anything but Kacchan.

Bakugou's POV
We are headed to see Dabi because apparently that Fucker messed with my Dekus head...I hate that I cant kill him...whatever is happening to deku its all Dabis fault.
'GOD I SWEAR IF DEKU LEAVES ME FOR THAT CRISPY PIECE OF BACON IMMA KILL DABI RIGHT IN FRONT OF AIZAWA AND DEKU'
.
.
.
3rd persons POV:
After 15 minutes the three arrive at the Prison and Deku jumps out bouncing up and down, saying how he cant wait to see his master...and every time he say masters Bakugous palms pop and cackle with small explosions.
Aizawa doesn't say a word...simply signs in and explains to the guards that they are to be alone with Dabi...
The guard warns them that he is dangerous and Aizawa says he knows...the guard then Tells Aizawa that Dabi had already told them that a boy named Izuku Midoryia would be coming...and he would be bringing along a blonde haired boy named Katsuki.

Aizawa and Bakugou were shocked but Deku was happy...
He squealed, " CAN I SEE. HIM, MY MASTER WERE IS HE"

The guard led the three men to a room let them in and left.
After 5 minutes Deku was getting irritated.

Dekus POV:
"Were is my Master what is taking the so long" I whine
' here's the thing I knew that what I was doing was wrong...that it was breaking Kacchans heart but he lied to me...he made parts of my past come up that I never wanted to remember again...now he was gonna have to deal with the Backlash'
All I could think about was Dabi...after years of being dominated by my father...Sexually abused and taken advantage of I began to think that was what love was. And now Dabi has shown me the same kind of affection and I crave it...Kacchan really messed up sending that video i never would have entered this sub space if he hadn't broken his promise...
Just then the door Opened and in came my master...he was blindfolded probably so he didn't know were he was so he couldn't escape. the guard leads him to stand in front of us...there are no tables no chairs just four walls and us...
The guard takes the blindfold off and I am met with the cold lustful gaze of my master...
Dabi looks me in the eyes and them smirks when he sees Bakugous hands sparking

Dabis POV:
  Oh I knew my toy and Katsuki would come but I am surprised their teacher came with... I knew about Izukus abusive past and I knew exactly how to get him hooked on my love...
And now that I am staring at him its only a matter of time before....

My thoughts are cut short as I hear a soft... "Master" from Izuku
I turn to face him and he drops to his knees...his hands on his thighs palms up and his head down...
Even though I am chained I can still move my hands...
I move them to right under his chin and lifts his head up to meet my gaze.
He whimpers and squirms
"You kept the collar on Little Mouse" I say
"Yes Master, you gave it to me" Izuku Mumbles
"Deku" Katsuki steps forward
And Izuku jumps up and stands in front of me....activating his quirk
"DONT COME NEAR HIM BAKUGOU KATSUKI!!!" Izuku warns
I smirk as he says his full name Katsuki stops dead in his tracks his mouth falling open.
I laugh spinning Izuku around and grabbing his waist pulling him into a kiss.
He immediately parts his lips and I slide my tongue in...he moans as my tongue explores his mouth...
His hands come to grip my shirt...like his afraid ill disappear.

When I break the kiss I look towards Bakugou and say in an icy tone; "i told you, you were gonna be to late...Izuku is mine now...your too late."
Izuku stares blankly at Katsuki which makes me smile more...

Dekus POV:
As I listen to my master say that I am his...I look at Kacchan Blankly and I watch him fall to his knees crying...
"Kacchan" I say before I register
I feel my masters grip on me tighten as I say Kacchan
.
.
.
" Kacchan" I say again and am shocked when he looks up and starts yelling; " DEKU YOU BASTARD...HOW CAN YOU ACT SO COLD...I HAVE LOVED YOU SINCE WE WERE KIDS...AND WHEN YOU FINALLY LET ME TOUCH YOU...THEN YOU RUN INTO HIS ARMS...WHY WHAT DID I DO SO WRONG....WHY DID YOU EVEN GO THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE."

I whisper out; "Because you sent the video to shoto and got him kidnapped"
Kacchan freezes and then in a barely audible whisper; " I didn't think he would try and come find us...I am sorry...Izuku please come back to me...this isn't you...your only acting how your Father taught you to act...please"
Dabi's grip on my waist is painful...so painful I let out a small moan...
"Mhm~~"
Dabi loosens his grip and then Aizawa pulls me out of his grasps and I snap out of my sub space...
"Kacchan you knew about my dad?" I question
"my mom told me when you got into UA...said that why you didn't come to the last year of junior high because you were in a rehab center getting the help you needed" Kacchan whispers out...
Dabi is pulled out by the guards and me Kacchan and Aizawa go home
.
.
.
Dabi was pissed that my sub state broke and that it was Kacchan who broke it...but me I was glad...as soon as we got in the car I pulled Kacchan into a kiss and then let him take the collar off...but as soon as he removed it...he pulled out one that said Kacchans TeddyBear
It was Red and Black
With a Green chain...he slide the chain on his wrist and the asked if he could put it on me...
I nodded and then watched him slip it on...

He whispered in my ear " you can read the contract later Teddybear"
And with that I leaned against him and fell asleep.