Love Or Punishment

Authors note: this entire chapter is plus +18 skip this chapter if you dont like...
.
.
.
Bakugous POV:
'I cant handle his whimpers and moans...hes getting greedy I want him and I want him now'
I pull back and Deku gasps for air...I bend down and grab the blindfold slidding it over Dekus eyes...i untie him and carry him to the bed... Tie the rope to the headboard and the rails at the end.
Then I postition the camera so it captures both me and deku.
Leaning to his ear I look in the camera and whisper say Hi to Todorodki Deku.
"Wh-what!?" Deku gasps
"This video is for him Teddybear" I whisper in his ear.
"I dont want this Kacchan" Deku pulls hard on the ropes.
"Stop!" I order
And Deku stops pulling
"Its just a video Baby...just relax and have fun" I order.

Dekus POV:
I cant see my senses are on edge...I dont want Todoroki to see this but at the same time I do...my body bucks towards Kacchans hips...
"Please" I gasp breathless
And Kacchan obliged happily
I hear my belt undo and my pants slide off.
I hear a chuckle from Kacchan and I hear an order...
"Deku tell Todoroki how much you want my fingers" Kacchan order pressing his middle finger to my hungry hole.
"I want them so bad Kacchan please stick them in" I beg and plead trying to push myself down onto his fingers but he moves them
"NO PLEEEAAASSSEEE" I scream
And gasp as he slams in his fingers.
My back arches and I moan loudly.
"Ah~" Kacchan" I moan
"thats not my name Teddybear" I roughly say
"M-master please" Deku Breathes out
I insert another finger and deku arches his back.
After a few minutes of scissoring I pull my fingers out.
I then line up and Slam into deku smirking as he Moans out my name
Each thrusts earns a moan of pleasure from Deku.
Within 30 minutes Deku is a whimpering mess of moans and Screams...
"Im gonna cum Master please please" Deku pleads
"Go ahead teddybear" I say
And Deku cums all over his chest...his head back
Thats my undoing I thrust one last time cumming inside him.
He moans as my hot sticky liquid fills his a$$.
Third Person POV :
Katsuki unties Deku and carries him to the bath.. Running hot water and stepping in with Deku in his lap...he washes Deku as Deku is in subspace....Deku slowly comes out of subspace he Whispers
"Are you really gonna send that video to Todoroki"
"Yes he wants you and I hate it...it makes me so angry everytime he talks to you" Bakugou states matter of fact
Deku looked into his Kacchans eyes and said, "was that love or punishment"
"Love Baby, you did nothing wrong, Todorokis the one being punished" Katsuki softly says.
Dekus POV:
"Please dont send that video" I say as I grab ahold of Kacchans Dick...slowly bringing it to my mouth...I look him in the eyes and I lick from the bottom to the tip sucking lightly...swirling my tongue around and bobbing my head up and down.
"Mhm" I moan out
Kacchan grabs the back of my head and Pushing himself all the way into my throat causing me to gag.
"Angh" I gag
And he cums into my mouth...I swallow it all and lap up the sweat on his shaft...licking my lips I look him in the eyes again...
"Okay I wont send him that video" Kacchan gives in.

Third Persons POV:
Izuku and Katsuki get dressed and fall asleep...
But before that Katsuki did what he promised he wouldnt do...

Katsuki sent the video to Todoroki with a text....
My Teddybear😈
And then crawled in bed with Deku falling asleep.
.
.
.
Back @ UA todorokis dorm

Todorokis POV:
I got a message from Bakugou and I opened it...I watched in horror as Deky was tied up blindfolded and fucked by his bully what worse is he seemed to like Midoryia must be a masochist...
  'Why Midoryia why'
I watched the video and listened to midoryia moans and gasps of pleasure.
And then I got mad...
Did Bakugou force midoryia to do that
Was midoryia in danger...I needed to get answers so I pinged Midoyias phone and left to the location but on my way I bumped into A little girl...a few steps in I started to get dizzy and then I fell...
I felt warm rough arms wrap around me and heard him state to the crowd...
"Its okay he's My brother I got him"
Who was this guy and where are we going.
.
.
.
After 30 minutes at a secret place

I regained consiousness and heard moaning coming from beside me... I turned to look and there was...
"Touya" i whisper
Touya or Dabi rather turns and looks my way with a grin on his face...
He holds uo my phone and I see the video...
"The green haired boy Izuku isnt it...hes your crush right!?" he smugly says
"DONT TOUCH HIM" I scream
Dabi laughs and say "oh brother imma do a lot more than touch him"
And then he left
I was chained to his bed unable to leave the room...the chain was long enough were it reached the bathroom and that was it.