Part 14

Okay before you yell at me I know it's not Halloween or any holiday, but I'm doing this story as a year round thing so this book will include all holidays, in order; when I get to them. This will probably be the longest book I've written so far. I have lots of ideas for it.

The year had ended upon October, Joey hoping that by the summer months he would be able to fully complete his plans.
He hated October. Halloween and little kids running around in costumes demanding candy. That's why Joey locked up his house on Halloween night.
Most of the other workers didn't mind Halloween, they liked it. Then there was Wally. He loved all holidays.
Shawn was the second most crazy for holidays. As Halloween was getting closer, the studio workers started to decorate their own offices.
Henry pinned up drawings of the toons in Halloween costumes on his walls. Susie placed fake cobwebs around her office and put huge realistic looking plastic spiders in them.
Jack hung fake bats on strings from his ceilings. But he was having trouble getting them up there, as the ceiling was high up.
If he jumped, his fingers would barley be a foot from the wooden ceiling. He stood on a chair, but didn't jump on it or else he would fall.
Jack could barely reach. His fingers brushed the ceiling. He stood on the tips of his toes, trying so hard to stretch and reach to stick the taped string to the ceiling.
His door slammed open, startling the lyricist. Jack fell from the chair, but was caught, being held bridal style.
"Jack, what were ya doin up there?" A curious Wally looked down at him. "Put me down!" Jack blushed. Wally laughed as he gently placed Jack back on his feet.
Jack could see a small tint of red across the janitors face. "I'm trying to get these up, but I can barely reach." Jack huffed. Wally, who was the same height as Jack, looked up at the ceiling.
He looked down at the chair. "Y'know something taller than that chair ya could sit on to reach the ceiling?" Wally asked.
"No...do you?" Jack questioned. The janitor hummed as he thought. "I'd say the desk but those are slanted and wouldn't work...I know!" Wally snapped his fingers as he got an idea.
"What?" Jack asked. "Climb on my shoulders." Wally said. "Wha-no! Wally I might hurt you!" Jack argued. "No ya won't." Wally said.
"I'm not taking the chance." Jack crossed his arms. "Yes ya will." Wally copied Jack's arm crossing movement.
"Make me." Jack glared at him.

Time skip to one minute later-

"This is such a terrible idea, I'm going to fall." Jack was standing on the chair, carefully climbing onto Wally's shoulders.
It did make him able to reach the ceiling. "Stop whining, we'll be fine." Wally grinned. He held onto Jack's legs so he wouldn't fall.
"This is how we die." Jack said, reaching up and taping one of the five bats to the ceiling. Wally and Jack carefully moved around the room, taping each bat along the ceiling.
"Okay...how do I get down?" Jack asked. "Ya live there now." Wally joked. "Wally, bring me over to the chair so I can get down." Jack said.
"Hmm...no." Wally smirked. "Oh god why didn't I just get Norman to help me." Jack sighed. "Butchya didn't!" Wally teased.
"Honestly fuck you." Jack said. "Woah, woah, calm down their fang, you'll have to take me out first." Wally joked.
"No, idiot." Jack giggled, playfully smacking the back of his head. Wally laughed. "Hey, I wonder if we're taller than Norman..." Jack wondered.
"Let's go find out." Wally started walking down to the music department, having to swoop down so Jack wouldn't get hit by a door frame.
"Wally, if Joey sees us we're so fired." Jack said. "But he won't." Wally said. They entered the music department.
Sammy looked over from in the middle of band practice. They were practicing a new song. "Oh my god what are you idiots doing?" Sammy asked. The band members laughed.
"We request to speak with the other head-scraper in the building! Where is sir Polk?!" Wally demanded. Jack put his face in his hands.
"Jack, this seems out of character for you." Sammy said. "He won't let me get down." Jack whined. "Why did you get up in the first place?" Norman asked, having had just came from the projectionist booth staircase.
"I needed help putting these bats on my ceiling for Halloween- hey! We're taller than you now!" Jack said. Norman laughed. "I guess you are." He shrugged.
"Jack, what is the proportion of Sammy's height from there?" Wally asked. "Where is Sammy?" Jack asked.
He wasn't even joking, he genuinely couldn't find Sammy. Norman, Wally, and the band burst out laughing, seeing that Jack was serious.
"No guys really, where is Sammy?" Jack asked in confusion. "I'm standing right in front of Wally! Are you blind?!" Sammy shouted angrily.
Jack had to lean over Wally's head, his arms wrapped around his head, to look down at Sammy. "Uh-PFF- oh you're right there." Jack snickered. "That's it, I'm pushing you over." Sammy proceeded to try and push them.
Norman held him back. "No, they could seriously injure themselves, please don't." Norman said. Sammy crossed his arms.
"But they're making fun of my height." Sammy growled. "I'll let you go on my shoulders, you'd be even taller than they are." Norman offered.
Sammy's eyes widened a bit in excitement, and he pursed his lips to hide a smile. "No...I'm not a child." Sammy said.
"Don't you lie to me, I can see it in your eyes, you want to." Norman laughed. "No I do-AAH!" Norman picked the short man up and put him up on his shoulders.
"NORMAN I SAID NO PUT ME DOWN!!!" Sammy screamed. Everyone laughed. Sammy had his arms tightly wrapped around Norman's head.
"Oh my god he's afraid of heights!" Wally said. "Wha-! No I'm not!" Sammy pouted. "Oh? We'll see about that..." Norman smirked.