Part 2

At the start of next week all the new workers were settled in and they began their jobs. None of them knew each other, and weren't very great at getting to know each other.
Except for the new janitor, Wally Franks. One of the reasons Henry wanted Wally as the janitor was because he was overly friendly.
He would be the one to get all the workers to warm up to each other. Also he was a good janitor. So on the first day of actual work, he had to clean up messes whenever they were made.
He had a name tag so that people would know he was the janitor. Within the first hour of the morning, an apprehensive young guy came up to him.
"E-excuse me, but are you the janitor by any chance?" He asked. Wally nodded. "Wally Franks, what's your name?" Wally stick out his hand, hoping to make a new friend.
"Jack Fain. I accidentally spilt my ink bottle and it shattered all over the floor." Jack said. "I'll clean it up then, which department do you work in?" Wally asked.
"Lyrics." Jack answered. Wally nodded, then went to his broom closet to take out a mop. "Er...which way is it, I haven't mapped down all the halls yet." Wally said.
"It's..." Jack started to say then trailed off. He looked frantically around the halls. "Umm..." he looked back and forth between two halls.
"I...forgot." Jack muttered. Wally just laughed. "Then we'll find it together, come on." He gestured for Jack to come with him.
"Alright." Jack said. After a little while of searching, Jack got a bit worried. "What if Joey or Henry find us and fire us for getting lost." He said.
"Don't worry, it isn't our fault this place is so dammed big." Wally said. Jack nodded, but he still looked unsure.
"Joey isn't very nice, and I haven't seen Henry since the interview so I don't know if he'd be just as mad at seeing us-" Jack was cut off.
"What are you two doing? Fain, your department is the other way, and Franks, there's no messes over in this part of the studio at the moment." An angry Joey yelled.
"We...umm..." Wally stuttered, and Jack whimpered. "What are you doing?" Joey demanded, heavily pronouncing each syllable.
Jack and Wally has no answer, and we're getting scared that they might get fired. "Hey Joey, I think I've got a few friends for Bendy, but I want you to check them over..." Henry walked into the hall with some papers in hand.
He stopped and looked up curiously at Jack and Wally. "What are you two doing down here?" Henry asked. Jack avoided eye contact and Wally mumbled. "Are you lost?" Henry asked. They nodded.
"Lost? How could you possibly get lost?! You're adults and if you aren't capable of finding your own way around a dammed studio, then maybe I should fi-" Joey started yelling, but Henry stepped in front of him and waved a hand in front of his face to get him to quiet down.
"Joey, the studio is huge, even I still get lost sometimes, give them a break jeeze." Henry said. "Where are you two headed?"
"Um, the lyrics department." Jack said. "Follow me, I'll show you some posters on the wall to help keep track of where you are." Henry said.
They followed the animator down a bunch of halls and got to the lyrics department, leaving an angry Joey behind.
"Thanks mr. Stein." Wally said. "No problem, and just call me Henry." The animator said, then left to get back to work.
Jack and Wally slowly turned to face each other, and burst out laughing. "I can't believe we were that close to getting fired on our first week." Wally laughed.
"I know, Henry's such a nice guy." Jack said. "He sure is." Wally agreed. "I wonder if he's in charge with Joey, or if he's just the animator." Jack wondered.
"Well I don't think he's in charge with Joey, but I think they're friends." Wally said. He and Jack talked while Wally cleaned the ink mess on the floor, and became friends after a bit.
"Didn't think I'd meet a friend on the first day." Jack said. "Well I was planning on tryna make a friend with everyone, but you seem like a very nice person." Wally said.
"You too." Jack said, smiling at Wally. The janitor smiled back, happy to have a new friend.