Part 15

"Ya totally are."
"I am not!"
"Yes ya are!"
"You have no proof!"
Sammy and Wally were arguing about Sammy being afraid of heights, Jack still on Wally's shoulders, and Sammy on Norman's.
"Why are ya grabbing so tightly onta Norman's head then?" Wally questioned. "I'm not..." Sammy trailed off, slowly loosening his grip.
Jack, Norman, and the entire band watched the two argue with interest. "Sammy, are you sure?" Norman asked.
"Of course I'm sure, being afraid of heights is childish." Sammy huffed. Norman purposely jerked to the side a tiny bit, causing Sammy to scream and latch tightly onto his head again.
Everyone laughed. "You are so afraid of heights!" Wally laughed. Grant walked in the room staring down at a clipboard he was holding, not looking up to see what they were doing.
"Hey Norman, Henry sent me down here to tell you a projector was glitching out down in the animation department." Grant said
He was so busy writing numbers on his clipboard he never noticed the two guys each on top of the two other workers.
Everyone stared at Grant. Norman didn't answer, causing Grant to glance up for a second before looking back down.
The sound of his pencil scratching on the paper slowed to a stop. He very slowly tilted his head upwards to look at them.
"I...I don't want to know." He turned on his heel and left. Everyone, even Sammy, burst out laughing. Norman leaned down and let Sammy climb off onto a chair.
"Never do that again!" Sammy said, poking Norman in the forehead. Norman blushed a bit but laughed.
"I'd better go fix that projector then." He said, turning to leave. "And Sammy, we will figure out your height freights later."
"I'm not afraid of heights!" Sammy yelled. "Uh-Huh, sure." Norman chuckled. He left to go fix the projector, Sammy staring after him.
"Okay you two need to leave I'm trying to practice a new song with the band, and you'd better get off Wally's shoulders, if Joey sees you you're dead." Sammy said.
"Yeah, let me down." Jack playfully ruffled his friends hair. Wally giggled. "Fine." He went over to a chair so Jack could safely climb down.
The lyricist hopped from the chair to the floor. "Why do you guys act kinda like children?" A girl in the band asked.
"I'd usually try and not, but I don't have a choice, as I'm best friends with that." Jack pointed to Wally. "That?" Wally asked.
He pretended to look offended. "And I thought I knew ya Fain." Wally shook his head and tried not to smile.
Jack knew he was faking. "See Walls this is why you never became an actor." He said, poking his friend in the arm.
Wally still didn't smile. Jack thought for a second. He reached out and tickled the janitor in his sides. Wally burst out laughing and backed away. "H-hey! No!" The janitor said.
Neither of the two could wipe the stupid grind off their faces. "Please continue this elsewhere." Sammy shoved the two towards the door.
He closed it behind them. Jack and Wally looked at each other, then started to laugh again. "Hey, did you notice how Norman was acting?" Jack asked, his laughing stopping.
Wally tilted his head as he thought for a second. "Yeah...what the hell was that?" Wally wondered. "He was...blushing? After Sammy poked his forehead." Jack said.
The two thought for a second before slowly turning to look at each other. "Are you think what I'm thinking?" Wally put an arm around Jack's shoulders.
"I think so." Jack copied his friends movement and put an arm around Wally's shoulders. "Norman had a crush on Sammy." Jack said.
"Meaning..." Wally said. "We need to set them up." The two said at the same time. Norman came back from fixing the projector.
"Why are you two just standing outside the music departments door?" He asked. "We were just talking." Jack said.
The two backed away, smirking at Norman. "What the hell..." Norman said under his breath. "We need to go do something, so we'll see ya later." Wally grinned.
"Are...are you guys okay?" Norman asked. "Yeah, bye Norman!" The two turned and left around the corner.
"Never in all my time working here will I ever understand those two." Norman sighed, turning to go to is booth.
Jack and Wally went back to Jack's office. "Okay...we need to plan this out." Jack said, collapsing in his chair.
"Mm hm." Wally hummed, nodding in agreement. The two thought of ideas for almost an hour. But none of them seemed they would work.
Wally suddenly gasped. He slammed his hands down on the arm rests of Jack's chair, the lyricist looking up at him in curiosity.
"I think I've got it!" Wally said. "What?" Jack asked. "Got what?" Bendy walked in, clutching a paper. "Nothing." Wally said.
"Here Jack, Sammy told me ta bring this to ya, it's the next song." Bendy held out the paper to the lyricist.
"Thanks." Jack took the paper. "What were you guys talkin bout?" Bendy asked. "I don't think we should tell ya that." Wally said.
"Why? Would Joey get mad?" Bendy questioned. "I dunno...he might." Jack shrugged. Norman poked his head into the room.
"Hey Jack you dropped your pencil when you were in the music department." He said, tossing it to Jack.
The lyricist caught it.
"Thanks." He said. The projectionist noticed the demon and slightly glared at him, not to fond of their last encounter.
"Heeey, Norman! Did ya talk ta him yet?" Bendy asked. Norman huffed. "I told you already it's not happening." He growled.
"What?" Wally and Jack asked at the same time. "None of your business." Norman snapped. Jack raised an eyebrow.
"Ooh, someone's bein salty." Wally said. "Y'know ya wont know if he likes ya back if ya never ask." Bendy shrugged.
"Stop it!" Norman growled. "Wait, is this about Sammy?" Jack asked. "Yeah...how'd ya know?" Bendy questioned.
"Hmph-it's so obvious, I'm surprised Sammy hasn't  figured it out yet." Wally scoffed. "What?!" Norman shouted.
"Yeah, you are obvious." Jack agreed. "Okay, first off, no I'm not, second off, mind your own business and keep your trap shut!" Norman said.
The other three laughed. Norman rolled his eyes and stormed out of the office. "So...Wally you were going to tell me the plan?" Jack turned it his friend with a mischievous smirk.