Part 23

The first reel started playing in the perspective of whoever's memory it was. The first one was in a tall persons perspective.
Everyone glanced at Norman, as he was the tallest worker.
~on the projector~
Norman was drinking coffee and leaning against a counter in the break room, standing beside Sammy who was also drinking coffee.
They were talking to two other workers who were seated at the table nearest to the counter, Wally and Jack.
"Hey, hey Jack, do you speak any French?" Wally asked. Norman raised an eyebrow. "No, why?" Jack questioned.
"So I can bifler you in my office-" Wally snickered. Norman gasped into his coffee and choked, while Jack and Sammy looked confused.
"Wally no!" Norman gasped, coughing. "Relaaax, I'm just kiddin, I wouldn't actually do that!" Wally laughed.
"What did he say?" Jack said, looking concerned. "It's a Uh...French word for...oh god I'm not going to be the one to explain this to him, Wally you can explain." Norman said.
~
(Bifler is a French word and if you know what it means I am very sorry but the scene popped into my head and I couldn't resist, as for those of you that don't know...don't look it up.)
Everyone had tiny weak smiles grow onto their faces. The projector faded then went to another memory.
This time it was set in the lyrics department.
~
Jack was working at his desk, until a messy haired janitor came into his office and scared him by sneaking up behind him.
"WALLY!! I swear I'll smack you!" Jack yelled. Wally laughed. "Yer so easy ta scare." He giggled. The janitor was leaning on his broom, giving Jack and idea.
In one quick motion he stood up and grabbed the broom, causing Wally to fall over. "Heeey!" He looked up at Jack from the floor.
"I'm getting my revenge." He smirked. He started to tickle Wally with the broom. Wally burst out laughing so hard he could barely breathe.
"S-STOP JA-ACK!!" He screamed in laughter. "Nope! This is what you get for startling me!" Jack giggled.
"N-NOOO-HAHAHAH!!!!" Wally screamed.
~
The projector faded and the twos happy laughter was heard. A particular lost one with a hat and the second Boris clone that were sitting next to each other tilted their heads at the screen, smiling a tiny bit.
~
The next scene was everyone in the break room except for Shawn, and they were all looking at a newspaper.
It was talking about a huge gas leak. "That's where Shawn lives." Grant gulped. "I'm sure he's fine." Norman said.
"He is pretty late, he shoulda been here an hour ago." Bendy said. Grant turned even more pale. "Not helping." Henry whispered to the demon.
But just then, Shawn walked through the break room door. "SHAWN!!" Everyone shouted. Grant was the loudest, and the most relieved.
Grant sped walked over to Shawn and hugged him tightly. "Are you okay?! We heard about a gas leak over by where you live." Grant said.
Shawn hugged him back, slightly smiling. "I'm fine, sorry to have worried ya all." He apologized. "We worry because we're your friends, are you sure you're okay?" Grant asked.
Shawn looked into his eyes and saw how worried he was. "Yes, the only problem is that the whole block has been evacuated and we aren't allowed to go into our houses, so I don't have money, and nowhere to stay for the next while, while they fix the gas leak." Shawn sighed.
"You can stay with me if you'd like." Grant offered. He was blushing a bit. "I don't want to be a bother, I'll figure something out." Shawn said.
"No. You always say no to anybody helping you, why?" Grant asked. "I just don't want my problems to be other peoples, I don't wanna get on anyone's nerves." Shawn sighed.
"Oh c'mon! You're my friend, and I want you to come stay with me while they fix the gas leak, okay?" Grant said.
"I really don't want to annoy you-" Shawn started. "No! You won't annoy me, you literally have nowhere else to stay!" Grant said.
"Fiiiine." Shawn gave in, smiling at the accountant. "Good, stop being so stubborn when it comes to people wanting to help you." Grant smiled, booping the Irish man on the nose.
"Aww." Lacie cooed at them.
~
With each memory, the groups smiles grew larger and larger. It was slowly returning to them who they once were.
~
Henry was in his office drawing with Bendy sitting in his lap. "Hey Hen, can ya teach me ta draw?" Bendy asked.
"Of course." Henry smiled down at him. After a while Bendy huffed in disappointment. "I'm so bad at drawin, an you're so great at it!" Bendy said.
"No! Nobody's better at art than others, everyone has their own styles of art and some people like them better than other styles, but everyone has their own opinion. Plus, this is your first time ever drawing, and I have a lot of experience and practice with drawing.
But my first drawing, looked something like..." Henry reached over and scribbled all over a price of paper. "This." He held up the scribbled paper.
This made Bendy feel slightly better.
"So if I practice, I can be good at it?" The little demon asked. "If you practice drawing at least once a day, you'll get the hang of it in no time." Henry smiled, patting him in between the horns.
Bendy grinned up at him.
~
Bendy stared at the projectors picture. He missed his old form. The reel stopped rolling as it was finished. Sammy replaced it with a new one.
All of them eagerly watched the screen.

Should I make a bunch of more memories or nah? I honestly had a lot of fun making up little scenes for memories, and I know they didn't happen earlier in the book but these were just things that happened in the past just wasn't mentioned earlier in the book in case your confused about that.