VIII

"Hey, cutie."

Flowers petals, tall grass, a small hut far in the distance.

Everything smells like lavender.

Jisung can feel the grass swipe against his legs as he runs through it towards the small hut in the distance.

Trees full of fruit, laughter in the distance, flower petals.

The sky is a bright blue, no cloud in sight, birds chirping happily.

Jisung keeps running through the grass, that small hut getting closer and closer.

Laughter turned into silence; the wind starts blowing, the color starts fading.

Jisung picks up his pace, but he doesn't know why; something urges him faster towards the house.

Silence turns into screams, the wind turns into rain, rain into a storm.

Jisung slams into the house.

Silence into screams, wind into the rain, rain into a storm.

Flower petals...

Covered in blood

"HELP ME!!!!!"

Jisung

Jisung...

"Jisung!" Suddenly, Jisung's sitting up with a very annoyed Felix next to him. Looking over at his clock, the clock reads 7:50, ten minutes before their first class starts. Jisung looks back up at Felix, who is already dressed and gives him a small apologetic smile, and sprints up, trying to brush his teeth, put on pants, and eat breakfast all at the same time.

"Hell, Jisung, it's our first day back, and you're going to make us late!" Felix screeched. Felix was this close to strangling Jisung. Felix was turning into a mother at this rate, and trust me; he wasn't thinking about pups anytime soon.

"I'm sorry!" Jisung whined, "I had a weird dream that was going to finish before your stanky ass came over here to wake me up!"

"What did you just call me?" Felix slowly started moving closer to Jisungs bed, eyes hostile but playful.

"Um, hey, look, class started already, haha..." Jisung sprang up and starting running for the door with Felix closely behind.

Speed walking like two grandmas in tracksuits. Jisung and Felix arrived about 10 mins late to the school entrance, even though they only live a few hundred yards from the school. They aren't the best at time management. The halls were quiet, not a soul in sight.

"I swear if we have to stay after because of you, I'm going to make sure you never sleep again." Felix was annoyed, and he tended to be quite hostile when he's upset.

"Alright, wolfie calm down; I've already said I'm sorry; how many times do I have to say it?" Jisung whined.

"Until I feel like it."

"How about cuddles and a movie to make it up to you?" Jisung questioned. He knew that the other boy couldn't stand not having cuddles before sleeping, and the only way to have Felix forgive him would be cuddling and only cuddles.

"How dare you use my weakness against me?!" Felix knew he was weak for cuddles. It was nearly impossible for Felix not to give in to cuddles. Who wanted to be cold when sitting next to someone who could easily be a stuffed animal to strangle with hugs? It's a wasted opportunity to Felix if you don't cuddle.