III

I'm drowning......

3 weeks later

Jisung and Felix have kept their heads low after the incident. It took a toll on the boys. Felix feels guilty for not protecting Jisung, and Jisung is.......broken, to say the least. Felix had protected Jisung from it all: bullying, abuse, sly comments you name it, Felix stopped it all. But for once, Felix couldn't do anything, and Jisung got his first taste of what the world had to offer, and he didn't enjoy it.

Jisung fell into a depressive state after that day, it might seem extreme for someone on the outside, how could this come out from one instance of hatred? How could someone be so destroyed by one person?

Flashback: 17 years earlier

"Mara, have you noticed something....different about your child?"

She glanced up, confused. "No, he's a perfectly healthy, a little small, but he'll grow big and strong."

"Mara, your boy is an omega."

"And you don't think I already know that! " Mara seethed, how dare anyone judge her son?! Mara herself was an omega, and she was fed up with the stereotypes that followed omegas around. She was very protective of Jisung, and she had every right to be. Being an omega had it's challenges, but being a MALE omega, you lived a hard life, almost never finding happiness with your mate.

"Calm down Mara, you didn't let me finish." The man said. "Yes, he is an omega, but you don't understand what kind of omega he is." Mara stood with the boy protectively sitting in her arms, eyeing the strange man in front of her. What was she supposed to think, this man showed up at her pack-house door in the middle of the night expecting to talk to her about her son. She was wary at least, apprehensive at most.

"Mara, where are you?!"

"M-my mate i-is co-coming, you need t-to leave, now!" Mara exclaimed. As she said before, omegas rarely found happiness with their mates, her situation wasn't any different. At first, Mara and her mate were happy. He was kind, funny and charming, they married fast, as mates usually do. It was after the marriage that things.......changed.

He became abusive, vocally and physically. Mara always blamed herself, omegas are told to please their mates, and Mara felt like she was failing her job as a mate. So she did the only thing that she thought would make him happy, she made sure she got pregnant. And she did, things got better after that point, her mate was sure that they were going to have a strong alpha boy that they could raise.

Then Jisung was born, a male yes, but not an alpha male. As soon as her mate saw Jisung, his eyes immediately turned from love to hatred for the baby.

"What is that." Maras mate seethed, he was beyond furious. His mate, who he already thought was pathetic, gave him a worthless baby in return. "Th-this is your s-son."  Mara shakily answered, she knew this would happen as soon as she looked at Jisung. She would always love him and support him, but she knew her alpha mate wouldn't.

"That THING is not my child, get rid of it, I don't want to see it EVER again. And YOU, you will pay for what you've given me as a child". Her mate said, then left, but not before a few bruises were left on Mara's face and body.

She decided to hide the child, and it was working for a good few months, until now. She heard her mate coming down the steps and she knew she didn't have time to hide the child.

"I don't know who you are, but please, take Jisung and hide him. If he is as important as you say he is, then hide him from all danger and bring him back to his home when he's older. He won't be safe with me, my mate will kill him if he finds Jisung here, PLEASE take him!" Mara shoves the boy in the strange mans arms and rushes him to the door.

"I promise to take care of him Mara." The strange man then leaves, just in time as Maras mate reaches the last step.

"What are you doing down here?

"N-nothing". Mara stuttered. She just hoped that the man could get Jisung out of their packs territory before someone found them. As long as Jisung was safe, Mara was happy.

"Nothing huh? Maybe you'll tell me after a little fun hmm?" He said. Mara stood terrified, she knew what the "fun" consisted of, and it was everything but. "No, no please. I promise I was j-just looking for so-something!"  Mara's cries meant nothing, as she was dragged up the stairs.

The whole night was full of cries, screams, and laughter..........and he man could only listen, and cry at the sound of Mara's pain. He looked down at Jisung and said "I can't give you a good life child, but I can try to make it easier for you, for your mother. She didn't recognize me, I knew she wouldn't, but this is the best I can do for her."

He arrived at the door of the orphanage. He looked at Jisung one last time, admiring the boys chubby face, his small hands, and the small smile on his face. The man wished that that smile could last forever. But he knew, these were the only happy times for male omegas.

He knocked twice, then hid behind the bushes as he watched the small old lady take the small baby inside.

The man sighed " I'm sorry Mara, but I couldn't care for the child, and I couldn't love you, for that I'm sorry." One small tear fell down the mans face as he walked through the woods, back to his pack, and back to torture, the torture of the Black Wolves pack.

*************************************************
That's it for this chapter! I'm sorry that chapters update so slowly, I'm still new to writing and it's hard to come up with full plot lines for this story. But I have a lot of ideas! Just be patient with me!

Please vote, comment, and share!!