XXIV

"How can you judge me?!"

A few weeks later

"Sungie, Minho is here to watch you," Felix said. Jisung just nodded his head, laying back down. Minho walked in, saw Jisung, then went to his chair. After that night, both boys kept talking to a minimum. They only talked when Jisung occasionally asked Minho to grab him something when he felt weak, and the alpha would glare at him and yell for Jisung to get it himself. Yet that item would always end up next to him once he fell asleep.

Instead of getting better, Jisung was slowly declining in health. Minho wasn't doing much better since he still felt the pain that Jisung felt, even though they weren't mated. This fact made Minho despise the boy even more. To make matters worse, he couldn't even get away from the omega if he tried, as the pain would be so severe that they both would die. Minho didn't believe in mates, his died years before. Though Minho didn't believe that Jisung was his mate, he was too selfish to intentionally kill himself by doing something stupid, so he kept himself around the omega. Minho thought about all this while looking at the boy, whose back was facing him. He could tell the boy wasn't sleeping; he was too stiff with anticipation.

"Sungie?" Jisung looked up and saw Felix standing in the doorway, looking conflicted.

"What's up, Lixie?" Jisung could tell Felix was also struggling, with what he didn't know. Jisung knew something had happened between Felix and Changbin but hadn't gotten any alone time with Felix to talk about it.

"Do you feel well enough to go to the store with me?" Felix asked pensively.

The blond-haired boy thought about the offer for a few seconds. He didn't feel great, but he was feeling better than yesterday, as Minho ended up yelling at the boy for asking for help to get to the bathroom. Luckily, since the alpha had just shown up, there was no need for Jisung to feel terrible yet.

Jisung sighed but nodded his head. Anything to get out of this room with a mate that wanted to kill him if he could. Jisung also hadn't been out of the dorm in over a month; he was starting to get a little antsy. He figured going to the store to get food and supplies would be a good first start.

"Sure, Lixie, I'll go with you." Jisung paused before asking his question, hoping for a good answer.

"Is Changbin coming with us?" Felix stiffened and quickly replied with a no, leaving the two omegas with only one option, Minho. Minho rolled his eyes but stood up anyway, glaring down at the two omegas.

"I'll follow you two, but if you get into trouble, that's your own damn fault; I'm not gonna help." Both boys were confused why he was coming along if he wasn't going to protect them anyway, but the thought of having an alpha, even one as evil as Minho, around was comforting. Slightly.

Minho was only going so he could appease his wolf, who had been nagging him every time he was with Jisung, even if he blocked him out.

"Oh, so now we want to go? You were just complaining 30 seconds ago about having to watch, and I quote, "that annoying ass omega." Minho huffed out a sigh and blocked out his wolf for the umpteenth time today.

"Let's go; the less time spent with the both of you, the better." Felix took Jisung by the arm as they left the dorm and headed down to the main floor of their building. Though the building was old, it had a calming environment, and luckily the boys had been blessed with a corner room away from other students. The group's trip downstairs was easy, but once Jisung stepped outside, his anxiety instantly shot up.

Minho went to follow behind Jisung in hopes the boy wouldn't act up so he wouldn't have to deal with a passed-out omega again. This gesture, while kind, put Jisung on edge more.