Prologue ⚠️

It was Monday night, the sun has just set and there is that last glimpse of light trying to push away the darkness. When most kids would sit around the table eating dinner with their families, laughing and telling stories of what they did that day, and what new friends they made. Minho remembers this very vividly, he was 6 years old. This was the life he always imagined himself having. 

It was perfect, so much beauty in the sky a mental picture couldn't do it justice. This is what would distract Minho, this was he safe place. 

"Get up you worthless bitch."

Ah, there she was, Minho's mother. She had just caught Minho talking to another boy and giving him a flower. She kicked and punched the poor boy for hours, saying she didn't raise her son to be like this, he must carry on his lineage, and he couldn't do that being a faggot. Of course Minho didn't understand what he did wrong, it was a simple flower, how much harm could it do? Apparently, so, so much. 

"Just wait until your father gets home faggot, you'll wish you were never born." Minho's mother said.

Minho stopped crying at this point, he didn't know what would happen to him, but he knew it wouldn't be good. 

Minho's father was the leader of their pack, the Black Wolves. He was a ruthless man that only cared about taking as much away from people weaker than him as possible. He only married Minho's mother to accomplish his main goal, a pure-blooded offspring. As they were both alphas, Minho's father was guaranteed a pure-blooded child. He killed innocents, burned other pack houses to the ground, and taught his pack to rape and pillage other packs to make them fear the Black Wolves.

Minho had been trained at a very young age to be the next leader. Anytime he did wrong, he was punished, and it was always severe. His first ever beating was at the age of 3. He was training and didn't knock out his opponent. Minho had a bruised rib for the next 2 weeks. The second, at the age of 6, small disagreement turned to punishment. Next was when he was around 10 or 11, he started talking to a girl. She was an omega, and Minho only wanted a friend. His mother saw and punished him, she went as far as breaking his arm and causing many bruises throughout his body.

"No son of mine will be found around another omega, EVER!" Minho's mother had said. There were more beatings throughout Minho's childhood, but this most recent beating reader, is one for the history books.

 Minho was found kissing an omega; what made it worse in Minho's mothers' eyes was the fact that this omega was another boy. His mother considered male omegas to be the scum of the earth, never to be mated, especially with her pure-blooded son. No, his future was with a female alpha to continue the lineage of pure-bloodedness in their family. 

She went crazy. She forcefully pulled Minho into the house. Minho was so used to the beatings that he just let this one happen, it was always his mother that gave him the beatings, so he assumed it was going to be more bruises and maybe another broken arm. Until he heard the word "father".

His mother never brought his father into these unless Minho really fucked up, and he definitely did. Minho was standing there shaking as he heard his fathers footsteps coming towards him. 

"Minho, look at me" Oh god, the alpha voice. Minho was terrified, but nonetheless looked up to meet his fathers gaze. He was met with a cold, expressionless glare from his father. 

"You have never disappointed me more." Then all Minho could remember was pain. 

Both his parents were ruthless that night, the beating continuing into the morning, Minho could barely remember it all, but he remembers the sun coming up. The beauty of the light claiming the sky once again, pushing the nightmare of the blackened sky away. He passed out soon after, and was put under medical watch for weeks. Minho was 16 at the time.

************************************************************************

I know that was a really intense prologue, but I can promise it will get better from here. Well, sort of. Remember this chapter, it will help explain Minho's behavior when it comes to Jisung later. 

Please comment, vote and share!