X

"Why won't you love me?!"

All Minho saw was red. Red everywhere. He ran, ran as far and fast as he could while destroying everything in his way. He was beyond pissed. He couldn't think straight; he just needed to release something; he needed to destroy something.

How? Why? Out of all the wolves in the entire universe, Minho was mated to a male omega. Blinding red, Minho ran and ran until he was 30 miles away from that damn forest. He kept running, until he knocked on a door.

" Hello alpha, what brings you here at this time of night, miss me already?" A voice said in a sultry tone.

"I need you, no questions, and we never talk about this again, understood?"

"Yes Alpha......"

6 hours later- at the university

"Jisungie!"

"Huh?" Jisung turned around and looked at Seungmin and Felix, who were both looking at Jisung with confusion and worry.

"Sorry did you guys say something?"

"I said that the bell just rang and we're going to be late, are you okay Sung?" Felix asked a little concerned about his best friend. When Felix woke up the next morning, he didn't see Jisung in his room and started to panic, but Jisung walked in the door and quickly started changing for school and Jisung never said where he was.

"Yeah of course I'm fine!" Jisung lied. He couldn't tell Felix and Seungmin what happened to him in those woods, Jisung hardly understood what happened.

"You found your mate dummy!"

"Jeez Han, you scared me!" Jisung screamed at his wolf in his brain.

"Sorry, but he's our mate; I thought that you would be more excited about him." Han sounded disappointed and in truth he was. With Jisung suppressing Han for so long, his wolf never got to see into Jisungs life, and Han's first real day with Jisung turned into a terrifying day and an amazing one. Han just thought that Jisung would be more excited about finding the love of his life!

"I am excited, but why did he run off? Does he not know that we are his mate too? I want to see him again but I don't even know what he looks like, I don't even know if he goes to this school or not!" Jisung had so many questions with no answers, and there wasn't anyone he knew that could give him those answers.

While Jisung was arguing with Han in his head, Felix and Seungmin stared at Jisung in a concerned way as they started their own conversation.

"How long has Jisung been like this?"

"I'm not sure, all I know is that when I woke up this morning, Jisung was nowhere near his bed, and I always have to pry his ass out of it every morning." Felix said in a playful yet worried tone. He didn't want to scare Seungmin that much since he's still quite new to the friend group. But Felix was determined to get answers out of Jisung one way or another.

"I think I might know what the problem is."

"What?" Seungmin asked.

"I think Jisung found-"

"Just shut up already!!" Jisung suddenly screamed out. As he did, the whole cafeteria suddenly went silent at the small omegas loud outburst. Fearing the worst, Jisung stood up and ran out into the hallway for some fresh air and hopefully far enough away from a potential beating.

"Jisung!!" Felix called after him.

"Fuck.....what lixie?" Jisung really wasn't in the mood to explain what happened to him the night before. He knew that the blond boy in front of him was curious about where he was, but he wasn't ready to talk about it yet.