Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

---

hi guys! new update! i usually don't have titles for my chapters (bc they're hard for me to come up with) but i'd randomly decided that this is going to be called 'date night' so yeah, i hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER- i own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, their friends, family, management, etc in any way. any similarities to a particular event or situation are purely coincidental.

----

"Harry, come on! We're going to be late!" Louis shouted from the bottom of the staircase. He huffed, turning to face his family.

"Does he always talk this long to get ready?"

Anne and Gemma nodded simultaneously. "Yup."

"He's been this way since he was a kid," Anne commented, laughing. "I had to pry him away from the hallway mirror and hide his hairbrush because he was almost late for his first day of primary school."

"Oh, I remember that! He threw a fit the whole way there," Gemma interjected, chuckling. "But don't worry Louis, he just wants to look extra good for you, is all." She smirked before plopping down on the couch with Anne.

Harry's mother nodded in agreement, smiling sweetly. "It's no secret he's crazy about you."

This made Louis feel warm inside; he smiled shyly and looked down at his Toms, waiting for his boyfriend.

As if on cue, Harry jogged down the stairs, a cheeky grin on his face. He was wearing a crisp white t-shirt, dark wash skinny jeans, and black leather boots. He had on a brown leather jacket and his curls were perfectly swept over, looking full and shiny.

Louis had to take a minute to try and catch his breath. "Whoa.."

"I could say the same to you, Tomlinson," Harry smirked, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Gross!" Gem yelled, throwing a pillow at the boys; all in good teasing of course.

"Oh come on, G," Harry said, sticking his tongue out. "I don't say anything when you're constantly shoving your tongue down Ferris' throat...what kind of name is that anyway?"

"Wait, who..? Like a Ferris wheel?" Louis asked, confused.

Gemma rolled her eyes. "No, Harry's just an idiot-Sam is my boyfriend. His last name's Ferris-we met at Uni and Haz just likes to fool around and call him Ferris because he's a dork."

The curly haired boy faked shock, pretending to have hurt feelings. "Hey.."

"Leave my boyfriend alone, he's my dork," Louis defended playfully, hugging Harry. They both laughed and kissed again.

"For the love of everything good, get the hell out of here!" Gemma said.

Anne, obviously used to her children acting like this, just sat on the couch by her daughter, scrolling through her phone and giggling quietly.

"Okay, okay, we're leaving. But not before-" he ran over to Gemma, picking her up and kissing her all over her face.

She shrieked and hit Harry, yelling for him to put her down, but to no avail.
They laughed and screamed, playfully slapping at each other and calling the other names.

"You're such a weirdo!"

"HAHAHAHA, stop that!"

"Muuummm!"

Louis watched in admiration as Harry as he tickled his older sister, watching her squirm. He was so goofy and fun; so sweet.

Yep, this was definitely the guy he'd fallen in love with.