Chapter Sixteen

Hi friends! Another short update for today-I wanted to write this chapter earlier and post it, but I've literally been busy all day and had no time. So now it's late and I have hell/school in the morning, so I just whipped something together real quick. I hopefully you like it anyway, enjoy! :)

DISCLAIMER- I own nothing but the plot and am not affiliated with one direction, their friends, family, management, etc in any way. Any similarities to a particular event or situation are purely coincidental.

---

(Monday, date one)

"I MISSED YOU!" Louis practically screeched, running into Harry's arms and kissing his cheek.

The boy had barely gotten out of his car when he was suddenly almost trampled by his boyfriend. Laughing loudly, he squeezed Louis tight. "Someone's glad I'm back, I see. I missed you too, sweetheart."

They kissed sweetly before getting interrupted by an amused Anne. "We've barely been back in town 5 minutes and you're already having a makeout session in my front yard!" She exclaimed, shaking her head with a chuckle.

"Mum!" Harry said, blushing.

Anne just clicked her tongue. "Come on Harry, help me and your sister get these bags out of the car and unpacked. You'll see Louis later."

Louis giggled shyly. "Oh yeah, tonight's date one..of seven for the whole week," he teased.

The green eyed boy laughed again, running a hand through his hair. "I'll see you tonight, Lou."

"See you soon." Louis gave Harry a quick peck on the cheek before smiling and beginning the walk back to his house. He was already excited.

---

A few hours later, Louis and Harry stood in the local bowling alley, picking out their balls for the game.

"This oneee," Harry said in a sing songy voice, choosing a shiny marble looking purple one from the rack.

Louis bit his lip, looking over the selection of bowling balls. He actually hated bowling alleys, they were disgusting, but as usual, as long as he was with Harry, he'd be okay and try to make the best out of whatever they did.

"Pick a ball, kid. We haven't got all day," Harry said, chuckling. He looked at Louis curiously.

The blue eyed boy just frowned slightly. "Don't these balls have diseases in them? I don't want to catch anything from touching all over them.."

Harry sighed. "Well, look at it this way: You touch me all the time! That's a risk to catch something, a huge one at that, but you still do it."

Louis turned a deep shade of read and buried his head in his chest, giggling awkwardly. "..B-But that's different..you're not a ball.."

"True. But I have ba-"

"Stop. Just stop." Louis felt as if he was going to die. His face was as heated as a campfire. He chuckled. "Shut up, I get it. I'll get a ball."

Harry smirked. "That's my babe." He kissed his cheek, ignoring the disapproving looks from some of the people in the room. "I'll meet you down at our lane."

Louis watched his boyfriend walk off, holding the ball safely as if it was a small baby. He grabbed a red ball, inwardly cringing, and joined him. He was going to have fun..he just had to stop thinking about the diseases the ball potentially carried, for goodness sake.

---

"Just to let you know, I'm an awful bowler! So don't laugh or anything." Louis informed Harry, giving him a warning look.

The boy just nodded. "It's alright, love, just go! I won't laugh if you fail. I'm probably going to sweep the floor with you anyway..not to brag or anything, but I'm quite the skilled bowler," he said matter-of-factly. He playfully brushed his shoulders off, chuckling.

Louis rolled his eyes. "Hey, what does the inside of your ass look like? I just figured since you've got your head so far up there and all.."

Harry gasped, scoffing. "Wouldn't you like to know.."

They loved bullying each other.

---

(an hour later)

"How."

"Harr-"

"You beat me. YOU BEAT ME. I..I'm astonished. Impressed, but very surprised." Harry's eyes were wide as he jokingly pouted like a child. "I thought you sucked at bowling??"

Louis just shrugged, laughing at how ridiculous his boyfriend was being. "I do. Beginners' luck, I guess?"

Harry just scoffed, shaking his head.

"Don't be a poor sport.." The blue eyed boy said, punching his boyfriend's arm softly.

"I'm proud of you," is all he said in response.

Louis giggled. "You are? I thought you were being petty 'cause I beat you..?"

Harry ran a hand through his messy brown curls (a habit of his which Louis found cute) and laughed. "Nah, I'm seriously impressed. You're not only a great boyfriend, but you're not too bad at bowling either. That's hot."

Louis looked at him questioningly. "It is..?" He didn't know what was so attractive about being a good bowler, bur Harry literally saw a positive side to pretty much everything.

His boyfriend scratched the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly. "You've just got a lot of talents, Tomlinson. I like that about you." Harry smiled, looking into his eyes.

Louis blushed lightly, reaching out to hold his hand. He looked into Harry's eyes as well.

"I like a lot about you too, darling. And you know what?"

"Hm?"

"I actually had an awesome time tonight. Bowling's not as bad as I thought. It's still kind of gross, but I enjoyed it."

Harry laughed, nodding. "Well I'm glad to hear that. I had a great time, too..even if you beat me." He winked, walking to his car with Louis, their intertwined hands swinging back and forth.

---

When they were in the car, Louis spoke up. "There's still one question that stands, you know."

"Is that so?" Harry asked, intrigued. "Do tell."

He smiled shyly. "Out of the both of us, who's the better kisser?"

Harry's eyes lit up like lanterns as he slowly leaned in towards Louis and whispered softly, "I guess we'll just have to find out..."

----

I hope you guys enjoyed! I'll try to update tomorrow, but no promises! Like I said, I'm going back to school, so I'll most likely be busy with homework or just stuff at home, even. I'm probably signing up for dance again soon (I don't know right now) and I'll be even busier, but of course I'll always try to update! :)

Anyway, the first Reader of the Week will be chosen tomorrow! I haven't had the time to pick one, but I will asap and private message you tomorrow letting you know and include all the details and stuff! Remember, if you're not picked, it's okay. Everyone can always get a chance :)

Signing Off,

iStartedNothing x

PS. I apologize for any errors in this story-past, present, future!